• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

knows not what it means

Harebrained

Switch to decaf? Never!
    Years
    I think being an intellectual is overrated as it is, so I'm happy to go with the second. Ignorance isn't bliss, but neither is having a bloated head.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Probably the first one, although this took a lot longer than I thought to decide. Both would eventually get extremely stifling, but at least the discovery of new academic stuff would hopefully be more fulfilling than the discovery of a new McDonalds opening up.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I would without a doubt pick the second one because I hate hate haaaate being alone. To me, a superior intellect isn't really worth losing the people I love and being forever alone.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    A life of fun and stupidity, probably can't read, probably don't understand anything that requires a shred of intelligence; but you'll be surrounded by friends, you'll never have a dull moment, even though your idea of fun would probably be nothing more than throwing eggs at McDonalds.

This one. Although an understanding of complicated mathematics would've been very useful during my degree D:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I'd go with the first option... But yeah you can't force me to be alone; just saying. I can handle being alone but yeah... But it wouldn't be better to hang out with friends all the time and be dumb for the next ten years then next thing you know you're a hobo on the street, in my opinion.

Back