• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KoB's Trade Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    ah Could I trade you a volt tackle pickachu or a lvl 99 ryhpherior for your sceptile?
    Ryhpehrior Moves:
    Earth Quake, Hammer Arm, thunder bolt, horn drill
    I could teach it other moves if you would like

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    I really like the nice rapidash and chinchou
    But I'm not really sure what to offer
    I don't have that much

I'm not an IV / EV breeder either

But I do have some starters with egg moves

Squirtle with rain dance, bulbasaur with solarbeam, torchic/chimchar with flamethrower

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • Hello! i was wondering if your pokes were in 5th gen or 4? id like to trade for some either way but would prefer them in 5th. if they are in fifth i can offer some evd pokes like ferrothorn, hydreigon, magmortar, etc. and flawless or near flawless pokes like squirtle, pichu, charmander, bulbasaur, duskull, lugia, smeargle, riolu. all of those ones are shiny. If yours are in fourth gen and you cant get them to fifth i can offer other things, just let me know what gen you can trade in. Im interested in your EV'd Level 100

Sceptile
    Hitmontop
    Ninetales
    Espeon
    Gliscor - 72

let me know :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back