• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kodomo no Jikan

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • Anyone else watching this? It's quite possibly the most lolicious anime of this season.

However, the annoying censors are very, VERY annoying. The OVA had so much more freedom of expression...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • <- fails to see how Azumanga can be compared to Kojika...

However, one factor of not liking it... is the underage females I presume.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
  • After watching the OP, I kinda felt it would be too much for me to bear. The ED was cute, though. >.>

I'll probably watch an episode sometime, amidst all the other anime I'm trying to catch up on, but the amount of loli this show presents is scaring me off more than most. It might also be the teacher. XD

Years
  • Yay, KNJ topic! :D

Anyways, I'm planning on starting on this series (I find it hard to finish other anime, and then I start on quite a few...DX not a healthy habit). A friend of mine downloads the fansubbed manga, and he said it's pretty good; aside from some of the "naughty stuff" (Like words o_O) being censored out. I plan on beginning the manga before the show.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Yay, KNJ topic! :D

Anyways, I'm planning on starting on this series (I find it hard to finish other anime, and then I start on quite a few...DX not a healthy habit). A friend of mine downloads the fansubbed manga, and he said it's pretty good; aside from some of the "naughty stuff" (Like words o_O) being censored out. I plan on beginning the manga before the show.
    The anime is censored to death, and since it follows the manga pretty well, reading the manga first is a definitely a plus.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Anyone else watching this? It's quite possibly the most lolicious anime of this season.

However, the annoying censors are very, VERY annoying. The OVA had so much more freedom of expression...

Most lolicious? Never heard of Moetan by any chance?

As with all loli animes lately it seems KNJ just another expression of the creators for "I'm out of inspiration let's just make it another censor anime, drop it after 12 episodes, and hope everyone goes watch a better series". And guess, they are right.

Cheers.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • OMG I looove Kodomo no Jikan. One of my favourite mangas ever. I don't get some of the censors. Like the word "virgin"...? lolwut?

I'm actually extremely surprised to see this kind of draconian censorship on Japanese TV, for a country that let shows like Ebichu slide on late-night TV, with a few minor word edits.

Also, I feel bad for Kaworu Watashiya when she heard that Seven Seas was dropping her work. It's understandable why they did it, and I don't anticipate it coming to America...ever.

Back