• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KONOVENT!

Years
  • Everyone who lives there is required by law to take a vow of silence so they can't tell the outside world about their country. But people are okay with this because of all the luxury.

I didn't know that! Explains why so little information is available.

Lucario

Hardly active since 2017!
    Years
  • Everyone who lives there is required by law to take a vow of silence so they can't tell the outside world about their country. But people are okay with this because of all the luxury.

It'd be on openstreetmap, as soon as ANY building (or minor country) exists it's on there. I bet someone there, having taken a vow of silence, promptly sent an email to the openstreetmap team, and got it added. Hey, KONOVENT could be an Golvaberan word!

Years
  • They're broken. It's a wealthy but small European country. Literally one of those very tiny dots on the world map.

Wait KONOVENT is actually a real place? If it's a place that small it's easily believed you won't know it's there.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Guys! KONOVENT!

Someone is KONOVENT!

People can't KONOVENT!
    I'm feeling KONOVENT!
    Why is this KONOVENT?
    I can't stop KONOVENT!

Why am I KONOVENT?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • > pc makes a meme out of a word just by screaming it out loud with no context whatsoever
    > bitch pls ug already did that like months ago

smh pc keep up gosh >.>

Connect

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Would 'konovent' work as a bedroom word?

'Babe, do you feel konovent?' Hmmm hmm hmm.

Back