• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konyanyanchiwa!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Hello. Allow me to introduce myself:

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings,
    Look upon my works ye mighty and despair."

Eh, not really, I wish. :P Anyways, hi, have fun, PM me if you want. Luv 'ya all! ~

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    lol, thanks! I love it! - it's from Kero-chan in Card Captor Sakura! I even have the file with it and I listen to it everytime I turn on my computer as the welcome sound! :P

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Well, I'm not only the fan of that series, but I'll add them to my signature after I post this. Thanks for the welcome!

Years
    Slovenia? That's quite long reaching. We're getting them everywhere. Hehe.

Any particular anime/manga you like so much? And anything else you care to tell us about yourself?

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hewwo im suki n im pleased another member has joined... have fun..post alot and PM me if u wanna chat or need help
    CYA ;)

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Thanks everyone!

My favourite anime would be Full Moon Wo Sagashite, I think. I can't decide since I love a lot of animes. ^^

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Owi...*stares at your avvy and siggy* I <3 them! ^^
    Oh, to the topic, welcome to PC dear Luchia :3. I have the feeling that youre gonna be pretty popular here too ^^. And of course, you wont believe how much fun you can have here if you are active =3.
    Oh and, PM me to be friends if ya like ^^

Years
    awww you seem cute

* glomps Luchia , then gives banana * here, i hope you have fun,pm me to be friends, keep in mind,i dont pm to make friends, you have to ;D . Please stay here, it will be great, i love the avatar and banner piccies ^^

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
    Thanks! I made them myself! *preens proudly* So, I have to PM people? Cool! I'll try to do that.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    your avatar and banner look so cute i love them ^^, oh yea and welcome XD

Back