• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KoRn or Linkin Park?

KoRn or Linkin Park?

• KoRn

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Linkin Park

Votes: 27 79.4%
  • They both suck, man.

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    I don't particularly care for either band. But in general I like Jon davis a lot better, he has a pretty odd voice and it seems he has at least a little talent when it comes to writing lyrics. I used to be a hardcore koRn fan a while back, until I discovered good music. XD

Codecrakr

My mother never hugged me.
    Years
    Linkin Park, definitely. I first started liking them when I saw the "Breaking the Habit" music video on VH1, and I've listened to them ever since. And if you think LP sucks, go shove a corndog up your nose.:4:

bhrit

Jesse McCartney Lover
    Years
    Codecrakr said:
    Linkin Park, definitely. I first started liking them when I saw the "Breaking the Habit" music video on VH1, and I've listened to them ever since. And if you think LP sucks, go shove a corndog up your nose.:4:
    me too!!!!!!! only i started liking them when i hear the song... (i dont get mtv or mtv2) i love that song!!!!!!!!! so, linkin park, duh!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Camp Kill Yourself said:
    Eh. I think that LP`s third album is mediocre, at best. The first one was genious, basically, but, the third took me a while to *like.* And, I still don`t find it all that interesting.

*cough**cough*It's Meteora

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well i shall go with Linkin Park. I'm a big fan of theirs.
    I do not dislike Korn though. I listen to them as well. I just find i like to hear Linkin Parks music more.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I would say KoRn, but they used to be my best and favorite band, now I like Linkin Park which is still good, but I guess they are both alright.

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Gotta go with Linkin Park. Really no comparison. I mean, lyrics and music clearly point to more talent in their direction. I also prefer the singer in LP's voice and their attitudes. KoRn is kinda...kiddy...in my opinion.

Back