• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Koro's Little Shop O' Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Thanks for the trade shaymin1

Added to list Shiny lv100 Naval Rock Ho-oh

Years
    Is your Electivire PBR and if so is it UT? If not, I'm interested in your Egg Move Elekid. I can offer you an Adamant Heracross (LV. 1, I'll have to breed this, shouldn't take more than 5 minutes) and I also may be able to get you an Adamant Machop with No Guard (must breed this one as well). They shouldn't take long with my Ditto.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Hi, I'm interested in your Shiny Navel Rock Ho-oh. I can offer you Japanese Movie Darkrai, WCS Shiny Milotic or MYSTRY Mew.

*I can't get on wi-fi until Saturday, but I'll be sure to catch you and trade if you accept my offer of one of the above pokemon*

Thanks for looking, celuthea ^.^

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    @ Feuer: No sorry, could you pffer something else for the Elekid? as Gunners is currently trading the ones you stated with me.

@ celuthea: Ok, I'll trade it for wither the Mew or the Darkrai

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Rash :S

But if you want a certain nature tell me...Then I'll tell you a certain nature I would like the Chikorita xD

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Yeah it's pretty sweet don't you think?

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back