• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krafty's Club: Witness The Slickness~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You have a nice theme ^-^ and you use a cool colored font ;D

and yes, I'm agreeing with Teresa, you have very nice sarcasm ^-^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019

Hrm … that's similar to saying every one is born with a light and a dark side. But since they're both dormant, in actual sense they're born with a blank slate. Where nature signs off, nurture takes over, and depending on their environment and method of uprising, either the light or dark side will become dominant. So whether Suki had it in her or not, is not the question. The fact still remains that you're responsible for bringing it out. You taught her to think like you do. D: Her imagination may stretch quite far indeed but mine's like the stretch marks on Oprah Winfrey. My imagination stretches further. D;
    Hehe xP

Hmm there's alot of truth in there obviously... Acadi did indeed bring out my already-sick-minded imaginations... but he just raised it a little :P It's kinda fun don't ya think - talking about alot of stuff that are meant for us when we're older ^-^

People at my school have most definitely brought out my 'darker' side? o.O They just ramble on about anything they want to I guess and I am just there to listen to it! xDD

So hey Krafty, how are ya doing and where are you? <3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    How's the studying going, Kraftysman? :P

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Sarcasm? What sarcasm? I don't do sarcasm. o_o

Nevertheless, you two are both very shsweet people so I'll let ya joins. What's with the name change, Kyoto? I keep reading that as Tokyo for some reason. :P That's one place I have to visit before they bury me. I want to see all the beautiful trees there. I want to feast on all the great meals. I want to speak the wonderful language. And then, of course, there are the women. =x Who I would love to share intimate conversations with.

So hey Krafty, how are ya doing and where are you? <3

I think you meant, "Where Art Thou My Romeo?" <3

I just got back from the bat cave. Batman sprained his ankle running away from the Joker (who threatened to use one of his evil cards to inflict a nasty paper cut on poor Brucy D=) and so they asked me to fill in. That costume was a little itchy and the rubber nipples were uncomfortable. ;_; I still managed though. You know the best way to defeat the joker? Be serious. Either that, or kill him with an extremely bad joke. And as we all know, Krafty's got plenty of those. :cool:

Seriously, the evil internet people cut off the internet at home. T_T So I haven't been able to log onto MSN since Tuesday night. I hope they fix the problem pretty soon. I'm missing you already. D:

Hmm there's alot of truth in there obviously... Acadi did indeed bring out my already-sick-minded imaginations... but he just raised it a little :P It's kinda fun don't ya think - talking about alot of stuff that are meant for us when we're older ^-^

People at my school have most definitely brought out my 'darker' side? o.O They just ramble on about anything they want to I guess and I am just there to listen to it! xDD

That's a little worrying, Suki. On the bright side, at least you're only talking about stuff that's meant for you when you're older ... right? x_o Nothing's wrong with a little conversation.

How's the studying going, Kraftysman? :P

Hey, I studied for approximately three hours before we wrote the test. I've just realized that none of my teachers know what they're talking about! Studying at the last minute is the best way to go!!! I mean, I studied one chapter last week, and I did the other two 3 hours before the test and their questions were a lot easier to answer. Mostly because I didn't forget the stuff I learned. XD

Hiiiiii Krafty! ^-^
    How goes your Tuesday?

Ah, Chikara, Chikara. I don't remember what happened on Tuesday. XD When your life is as exciting as mine, it's so easy to forget all the worthwhile details. ;D I'm doing fine like wine today. How are you?

Trainer Heartnet!!! You saved yourself from becoming another one of those club-bums, as I like to call them. They join a different FC every other day of the week and never post in them again. But that's not you, is it? =) How are you? Have you caught anyone's heart in your net, yet? [/lyricist]

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Krafty Quill said:
    I think you meant, "Where Art Thou My Romeo?" <3

I just got back from the bat cave. Batman sprained his ankle running away from the Joker (who threatened to use one of his evil cards to inflict a nasty paper cut on poor Brucy D=) and so they asked me to fill in. That costume was a little itchy and the rubber nipples were uncomfortable. ;_; I still managed though. You know the best way to defeat the joker? Be serious. Either that, or kill him with an extremely bad joke. And as we all know, Krafty's got plenty of those. :cool:

Seriously, the evil internet people cut off the internet at home. T_T So I haven't been able to log onto MSN since Tuesday night. I hope they fix the problem pretty soon. I'm missing you already. D:
    Lol, xD Yes I meant that, sorry ^^;

That bit about Batman is really confusing. Is it one of your school plays or something? O.o

Aww, that's a bad shame, I hope so too. I've missed you too =P

Krafty Quill said:
    That's a little worrying, Suki. On the bright side, at least you're only talking about stuff that's meant for you when you're older ... right? x_o Nothing's wrong with a little conversation.

Of course ^^;
    But the same doesn't apply to my friend who has already done stuff with her boyfriend. >.>

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Thank goodness for you, Chikara. For a second there, I thought I was the only one going dyslexic. :P My computer at home doesn't have internet either at the moment. And it really sucks using a computer at school. People can easily look over your shoulder and see what you're doing. I always take the computers at the corner but it doesn't seem to help much. >_>;

Our school sucks in terms of school plays. It's always some old Shakespearian type of stories that are performed. We'd never do something as cool as Batman. =\ Meh, I don't think I'd like to dress in a costume like that anyway. Spiderman's would be even worse. O_o Do you ever participate in school plays and stuff like that? I did once, and that was for French class. :P

Your friend's already done stuff like what with her boyfriend? Wait, if the story's PG13 maybe you shouldn't tell me in here. Not with all the kiddies that come and go. I've seen forums where it's possible to have a password protected thread. I think they should make PC Fan Clubs like that.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Oh,, no I have one at home, I just dont have one in my room. My parents are going to buy me a phone jack in there though so its all good!

Hellooooo Krafty howzie dozies?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ...No comment, I'm just stopping in to say...

"LYKE OMG, you can't be that cold hearted to have left me so abruptly, do you know who I am?"

yep, uh-huh, that's it...

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Krafty said:
    Sarcasm? What sarcasm? I don't do sarcasm. o_o

Nevertheless, you two are both very shsweet people so I'll let ya joins. What's with the name change, Kyoto? I keep reading that as Tokyo for some reason.
    I don't get why everyone see's that XDD I mean, there's no "t" in my name XD

Anyway Krafty, you're lucky you have a computer in your room that you get access to. I have to sneak into my parent's room to go on >.> And i don't think anyone here can survive a weekend without internet XD

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Hey, Murderface, how's it hanging? Looks like my plan worked just fine. The only reason I snuck into your FC is to try and get some people to join mine.

Hey Kyoto, I know how it feels like to have to sneak onto the internet. Been there, done that. Ask them to get you a connection in your room for your birthday?

You can join too, Shiny Mr Mime. Say something nice about me.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That's what I'm doing, I mean screw getting a car for my sweet sixteen, I want a laptop. >=D And I'll keep it in my room and take good care of it ;;

So, what's the Krafty up to today?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Meh, nothing. Today's been a bad day and it just keeps getting worse.

I watched Alpha Dog. Really good movie actually. JT's got it all, singing, acting, sex appeal, you name it. I'd recommend you see the movie! Only badness is, it's got a LOT of bad language. Almost every sentence starts with the f word and ends with the s word.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back