• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Kris or Soul?

Kris or Soul?

• Kris

Votes: 38 36.9%
  • Soul

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Both

Votes: 30 29.1%

• Total voters

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Honestly, I... I think they're both on the ugly side. Dx As much as I enjoy playing as female characters, Soul is just... Ick. I just really don't like either of their designs. :/ In fact I may even just play as a guy @w@; Of course I said that when D/P came out and still played as a girl, but... I just don't like either of them. Thought Kris was ugly when Crystal came out, and the new girl, Soul, doesn't really strike my fancy either. :p

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
    I don't.. Care, honestly. I'm just glad I get to play a girl. Besides, I never got to play Crystal because it was my brother's game, so I don't really have any nostalgic feelings about her.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Kris was in crystal only people, puls her name comes from the manga...
    Soul is like Leaf, who is in FR/LG because Red/Blue/Green did not have a female charcter...
    Cris was in Crystal, not gold and silver so thats why they made Soul

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Soul
    That cream puff hat, and those sexy mario overalls are such a turn on /not really

but all joking aside
    I prefer the cutie soul over Kris, im a sucker for cute silly things so yeah...
    and kris's hair is so pointy at the ends D8 it could be DANGEROUS! Kris has a nice outfit, the colors are TERRIBLE though D8
    i prefered, anime!Marina's colors,

i never played crystal version, so forgive me, i dont have the feelings of nostalgia for her, the first female for me was May >3<

anyways
    Soul gets my vote all the way i love that cream puff hat
    Shes just, SO CUTE DDD8

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Seriously, Soul is Crys. Crys's hair was even brown in Pokemon Special for a bit, it's like what happened to Blue, she wore a black dress, and since she never made it into R/B/G/Y, her design was scrapped, and she was turned into Leaf. Same thing with Crys, tyhey probably thought Blue hair was unatural and decide to give her costume an update, I mean look at Silver, he's just Roark in a black jacket and without the helmet.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I prefer Soul to Kris. Theres just some sort of quality the character has that makes her...cute. Plus, her hat reminds me of Shiki from the TWEWY, one of my favourite games, so thats a bonus. Never really cared that much for Kris, for some reason.

Soul
    I prefer the cutie soul over Kris, im a sucker for cute silly things so yeah...

Same here :).

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Seriously, Soul is Crys. Crys's hair was even brown in Pokemon Special for a bit, it's like what happened to Blue, she wore a black dress, and since she never made it into R/B/G/Y, her design was scrapped, and she was turned into Leaf. Same thing with Crys, tyhey probably thought Blue hair was unatural and decide to give her costume an update, I mean look at Silver, he's just Roark in a black jacket and without the helmet.

Leaf still looks more or less like Blue
    silver still looks like silver (if no one pointed his roark-yness out, i bet no one would notice >3>)
    gold still looks like gold
    Kris looks nothing like Soul, it would be a really extream change D8

Dragonmaster91

It's just common sense!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I prefer Soul to Kris. Theres just some sort of quality the character has that makes her...cute. Plus, her hat reminds me of Shiki from the TWEWY, one of my favourite games, so thats a bonus. Never really cared that much for Kris, for some reason.

Same here :).
    Second that, Soul's hot.

To be fair, I did first play silver so Kris does kind of give a nostalgia feel. Soul is just, hot.

Brendonwii

Gooby pls
    Years
    I like silver better...
    also Its kinda lol my brothers name is Kris me and my friend bag him so much about it.
    Also people are really biased towards pokemon versions like pick gold instead of silver cause its first ect.

Back