• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kthxhi

Quirky

The satellites are down..
Years
  • My name's Quirky, and I'm a new member here. (y)

I've been playing Pokemon for a while, since the first games in fact.
    I'm a sucker for grammar, bear that in mind. ;3
    I'm into any kind of music, and I actually mean that.
    Expect to see some graphics, fanfiction and challenge runs from me.

xQuirky

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Quirky. Is your user-name based on the Nature?
    That's a fairly detailed intro so well done for that.
    By expecting to see some graphics I hope you don't mean placing requests, 'cause I've been waiting seven days now for a request.
    Enjoy your stay!

Ayselipera

Welcome to PC Quirky! I'm overjoyed that you're a sucker for grammar. It really saves myself and everyone else from a huge headache. :3

Even country music? xD I'm pretty open to all different kinds of music too, but there are definitely a few genres that I could live without. If you really like music you may want to stop by the Other Entertainment section. You may open yourself up to new artists there.

I'm kind of excited for graphics from you! I like to lurk around and look at other people's work and I'm sure if you post in the art section I'll end up taking a peak. :)

Anyways enjoy your time here and remember if you ever need help to just pm someone from staff and I'm sure they'll get to you!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hey, Quirky. Nice nickname. :D It's awesome that you pay attention to grammar... but don't get too bent out of shape about it. I look forward to seeing you around the forums!

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Again, surprised your username was available. On to the welcoming, I, too, have been playing Pokémon since the first version came out, and I recently bought Pokémon Black. Don't worry; there are a lot of grammar Nazis here. sow, dnt wry, u wil bee kewl. I am also interested in any kind of music, since anything might appeal to me. I am getting to rap and hip-hop recently. I'll be waiting to see some of your creative work, and I'm sure you are good at it ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forums, Quirky.

Back