• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kugkings

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2014
    Hey there, I'm kugkings. I have a massive ego IRL and on other online communities, but since I'm new here I'll keep it to myself until you learn to universally love me. I've been playing Pokemon forever, at least since it came out in the US. Recently, I've gotten fed up with the new ones and started playing hacks of the old ones. Nice to meet you

Years
  • Hi Kugkings!

I am Hikari, from the land down under.

I've been a fan of Pokemon since it first arrived on Australian shores but I was a late bloomer for the games, with Ruby being my first Pokemon game.

I love lots of Pokemon and numerous Trainers too. I love Cheren, Bianca, all the female Player Characters and most female Gym Leaders.

My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, I tend to love cute Pokemon or ones that have good designs. I am actually one of the very few users here to actually love the Vanillite evolution line.

I am one of PC's best Trivia users, in both Pokemon and Other Trivia. You should check it out someday.

IRL I am a girl but when I'm on forums I tend to genderbend with my avatar/signature themes.

You should contact those with bold names if you have any questions.

- Hikari10

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome aboard to PC! :3 I'm Meganium and I'm here to welcome ya. :D How ya been? ^_^

Sometimes the hacks are a great way to get into the nostalgia, as well as experience the stories created by our own members. :D There are tons of hacks made by our own members here in the forums. There are a few that are popular.. like Flora Sky, Snakewood, and more! Check them out if you want at the Hacks Showcase section! :3

So, I hope to get to know you a bit more in the future then? Have an amazing time here, though! PM me or Snivy if you have aaany questions or concerns. :)

Back