• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kunai Challenge Revived

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
  • It is currently Week 1, Day 5. Sign-ups are still open Week 2 Day 1 is the deadline for sign ups

Nineray here. I'm here to revive the "The Kunai Challenge". Of course, I'll be participating, too, but not for all of them. This challenges sort of revolves around Weeks being the time of it. In every Week, there is 7 Days. Ya catch my drift? It's sorta like The World Ends With You in a way. The Days won't go in order, just to let you know. It won't go Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. It might go Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, or something like that. It goes like that because I'm competing in other challenges as well(ill do these on the week ends).
    Here's the low down:

Rules
    Spoiler:

I think that clears all of the rules. Now, for the ways you can earn Points

Points and Items
    Spoiler:
    I'll try to upload images when i have the time. Maybe within a week or two.

Competitors:
    Spoiler:

Firered/Leafgreen Champions
    Spoiler:

Heartgold/Soul Silver Champions
    Spoiler:

Ruby Champions:
    Spoiler:

Sapphire Champions:
    Spoiler:

Emerald Champions:
    Spoiler:

Diamond Champions
    Spoiler:

Platinum Champions
    Spoiler:

Pearl Champions
    Spoiler:

Black Champions
    Spoiler:

White Champions
    Spoiler:

Coming soon
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Champions:
    Spoiler:

I hope you'll join!

Keeping Track of Points:
    Don't worry about this, It'll be my job ill try to update everyday

Spoiler:

Try to post your progress in a story if you want!

Last edited:

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • *Claps* Man, it's been a while since I've been here. Tell me, what's it like here? Is it still nice? Now, since I lost my Emerald...I'll go with Leaf Green.

Name: VelocityQ (Velo's just fine. xD)
    Game: Leaf Green
    Ultimate: What was that again? No, because I can't remember.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    Is this still going on? If so!

Name: Patch93
    Game(s): White
    Ultimate?: No

Nineray

Green Okido
    Years
  • Velo welcome back i guess i forgot to warn everyone that i was gonna be gone for two weeks but im back now so we'll start on lets say Tomorrow? hows that for everyone?

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • Velo welcome back i guess i forgot to warn everyone that i was gonna be gone for two weeks but im back now so we'll start on lets say Tomorrow? hows that for everyone?

Well, i guess i could try to fit in in, maybe in the morning, tomorrow is good for me. But then can i change to diamond, white, for me, is not available for tomorrow

Nineray

Green Okido
    Years
  • Well, i guess i could try to fit in in, maybe in the morning, tomorrow is good for me. But then can i change to diamond, white, for me, is not available for tomorrow

Sure thanks for letting me know as of now the Kunai Challenge has begun you will all have you missions sent to you via pm in a little don't start till then

looks like i forgot i cant assign my own missions *poker face* i'll need someone to pm me a mission to complete first pm is the mission i'll do

Last edited:
    Back