• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kuros's Trade Thread w/ IV Breeding Services

Kuros

IV Breeder
    Years
    I'm interested in these (sorta):
    Weavile(Jolly)
    31/31/24/31/26/31
    252 attack, 216 speed, 40 HP
    -Ice Shard
    -Brick Break
    -Swords Dance
    -Ice Punch
    Could you IV Breed a Sneasel with that moveset (if it's possible?) and an adamant nature? Cause right now I'm just trying to get my base team. =/

Blissey(Bold)
    714/26/130/179/307/142
    -Aromatherapy
    -Seismic Toss
    -Softboiled
    -Thunder Wave
    This is the basically the exact Blissey I was planning on breeding. As before, though, I've not much to offer, so I was wondering if you could breed a baby with that moveset~ and close to those IV's (same nature)?

As for payment, is there anything from Pearl or Sapphire that you might need/want?
    I could also EV train some pokemon of yours?

That would work, I could breed you the Sneasel, and trade you the Blissey as payment for EV training for me. I know Weavile's move set will pass onto it's children, Blissey's will not, so I'll just clone her for you. I'll pm you to discuss the details.

The Rhyperior IS IV bred/EV trained, actually. I can't say the same for the Charizard, though...

BUT

You did say you wanted the TRU Manaphy, right? I would be happy to give it to you! (Especially for the sake of my team...)

What are Rhyperior's IVs, EVs and nature then? I don't remember wanting a Manaphy from you, I believe I have one up for trade in this thread.

hey kuros
    il trade my shiny pelipper for ur shiny gligar

is that okay

What are it's IVs and nature?

what do you want for your shiny gligar eved? take a look at my trade thread to see what i have.

I'll take a look, next time don't quote the entire thread, it's annoying and unnecessary.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Heracross(Adamant w/ Guts)
    31/31/18/24/27/31
    252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 6 HP
    -Megahorn
    -Close Combat
    -Stone Edge
    -Sleep Talk

Blissey(Bold)
    714/26/130/179/307/142
    -Aromatherapy
    -Seismic Toss
    -Softboiled
    -Thunder Wave

Check my thread please

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    i can offer evd
    yanmega timid/modest(hp ground on timid I believe)
    ninetails(hypnosis+energy ball)
    salamence dd specs and choice band
    lucario sd
    venasaur calm
    lickilickily
    swellow
    tangrowth
    dugtrio
    starmie timid spAtker
    ambipom
    ttar dd + cb
    donphan
    aggron
    charizard belly
    heracross
    metagross
    dusknoir

if you want any you can view any 6 pokemon in trade to do a quick hack check(or deeper if you have a iv program like shoddy at hand) and ill do the same. I have more evd aswell and a few iv breed somewhere

Kuros

IV Breeder
    Years
    i can offer evd
    yanmega timid/modest(hp ground on timid I believe)
    ninetails(hypnosis+energy ball)
    salamence dd specs and choice band
    lucario sd
    venasaur calm
    lickilickily
    swellow
    tangrowth
    dugtrio
    starmie timid spAtker
    ambipom
    ttar dd + cb
    donphan
    aggron
    charizard belly
    heracross
    metagross
    dusknoir

if you want any you can view any 6 pokemon in trade to do a quick hack check(or deeper if you have a iv program like shoddy at hand) and ill do the same. I have more evd aswell and a few iv breed somewhere

What are the IVs, natures, and move sets of Ambipom and Tangrowth?

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
    Years
    hi. Can you breed me these?
    Dragon dancing LARVITAR, 31 IVs in attack and speed. (above average stats in all others)
    MAGIKARP, 31 IVs in attack and speed. (above average stats in all others)
    Hypnosis FEEBAS, 31 IVs in HP and Def/SpDef, + above average in all others?
    Just these three, please? Anything you may want from my list of shinies and events. Pls let me know(id prefer if you reply by PM so I could see it immediately.). thanks.

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    ill need a battle to be accurate so no at this time I do not(hates giving false information)
    the only two options from here are
    1. give a quick "battle"
    2. accept level 55 stats

I honestly fail to see the use of defensive ivs on ambipom due to its fakeout + u turn play and its speed, but whatever floats your boat I suppose. Is there anything else I can interest you in(namely unlisted evd)

Kuros

IV Breeder
    Years
    ill need a battle to be accurate so no at this time I do not(hates giving false information)
    the only two options from here are
    1. give a quick "battle"
    2. accept level 55 stats

I honestly fail to see the use of defensive ivs on ambipom due to its fakeout + u turn play and its speed, but whatever floats your boat I suppose. Is there anything else I can interest you in(namely unlisted evd)

Sure, I have no problem giving you an IV battle. Would you happen to have a Calm Togekiss or Adamant Scrappy Kangaskan?

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    a calm togepii yes. ivs are great but im not really wanting to trade it atm.

I will be on wifi n a sec. expect tangrowths info in a min thanx for waiting.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Can you breed me a Shellder with 31 iv's in hp/s def and 25+ in atk speed and def

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    lol your very particular arnt you? well thats good otherwise your thread would have crap. ill be back after i finalize my decision.(is also looking to breed a np kiss)

i decided on scizor

sorry I mean super power+bullet pwnch scizor
    .....stupid psp....

Last edited:

Kuros

IV Breeder
    Years
    Shiny Entei UT sept has pkrs?

And can you make it adamant?
    I'm not interested in it.

lol your very particular arnt you? well thats good otherwise your thread would have crap. ill be back after i finalize my decision.(is also looking to breed a np kiss)

i decided on scizor
    Well I have to be, lol. Perhaps I'm just used to trading on Smogon. Which Scizor, there are two of them? Both are also re-namable and need to be cloned.

Edit: Never mind, lol. I'll go get her cloned tomorrow.

CallMeYou

Pokemanz breeder
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    I'm not interested in it.

Well I have to be, lol. Perhaps I'm just used to trading on Smogon. Which Scizor, there are two of them? Both are also re-namable and need to be cloned.

Edit: Never mind, lol
    are you interested in anything.........

Back