• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kuros's Trade Thread w/ IV Breeding Services

Kuros

IV Breeder
Years
  • I can get you a Relaxed Jirachi (31/23/29/31/30/9) in a while if you still need that. It's free btw.

That would be awesome, but I'd feel bad about not giving you anything. I'd like to give yhttps://www.pokecommunity.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=4255198ou something too.

I added a new Redis poke:

Gyarados(Adamant)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    216 HP / 16 Atk / 176 Def / 100 Spe
    -Taunt
    -Dragon Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Fang

Forbidden's Gyarados

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    I looked through your want list and noticed you wanted a Mix D-Nite, well I only have a Dratini with really good IVs

Dratini
    Naughty
    12/30/25/31/23/31

Or

Rash
    30/31/31/31/23/23

ABZ DEATHNOTE

**!¡AβZ¡!**
    Years
  • hi im insterstead in bullet punch scizor adament tecnican plase check my trade thread ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

That would be awesome, but I'd feel bad about not giving you anything. I'd like to give yhttps://www.pokecommunity.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=4255198ou something too.

I added a new Redis poke:

Gyarados(Adamant)
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    216 HP / 16 Atk / 176 Def / 100 Spe
    -Taunt
    -Dragon Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Ice Fang

Forbidden's Gyarados
    Yeah, but it's Tangerine's Rule, so you'd have to do the same if you would clone it and redistribute it. (you'll need AR cloning to do that though)

Kuros

IV Breeder
    Years
  • I looked through your want list and noticed you wanted a Mix D-Nite, well I only have a Dratini with really good IVs

Dratini
    Naughty
    12/30/25/31/23/31

Or

Rash
    30/31/31/31/23/23

Man, that Rash one would be perfect if it had a 31 speed IV. I don't suppose you'd want to do a breeding project for me. If you can breed a Rash/Mild(preferably) dratini with an ideal IV spread of 25+/31/25+/31/25+/31, I'd give you 2-4 pokes for it.

hi im insterstead in bullet punch scizor adament tecnican plase check my trade thread ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Do you have any EVed and IV bred pokes?

Yeah, but it's Tangerine's Rule, so you'd have to do the same if you would clone it and redistribute it. (you'll need AR cloning to do that though)

I understand then, so if I wanted to put it in my thread it's supposed to be free then, right? I'll probably make a separate section for it.

The Kidd

Godly Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Man, that Rash one would be perfect if it had a 31 speed IV. I don't suppose you'd want to do a breeding project for me. If you can breed a Rash/Mild(preferably) dratini with an ideal IV spread of 25+/31/25+/31/25+/31, I'd give you 2-4 pokes for it.

No prob, I'll get on it ASAP.

Kuros

IV Breeder
    Years
  • No prob, I'll get on it ASAP.

Great let me know when you're done.

That's exactly what was meant to be done with these.

Alrighty.

I added a new HP Ground Bagon and Heracross to my UT IV Breeds:

New!
    Bagon(Rash w/ Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, and HP Ground 69)[OT]
    28/31/27/30/18/31

New!
    Heracross(Adamant w/ Guts and Pursuit)[OT]
    30/31/27/x/23/31

I'll be EVing them shortly.

Last edited: