• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KW's HeavenEarth Pokemon

icycatelf

Alex
Years
  • KW's HeavenEarth Pokemon (UPDATE: 05/24/07)

111aHE_banr.gif
    I had started on a game and sprite comic quite a while back and it eventually stopped. I'm trying to bring back H.E. so I'm creating 118 new species of Pokemon!

Here are the 2 main legendaries:
    -Drangel Sky Pokemon
    -Grerra Earthbound Pokemon

The starters will be Water/Ice, Dragon/Flying, & Electric/Fighting.
    Here is the Water/Ice starter and evos:
    -Pedgwyn Chain

I even made a cute little Pedgwyn sprite.

Last edited:

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • I really like Darngel. Over all i just love the body shape and how it flows over all.

Grerra well with out coloring or shading just really jumbled to me ><

Your water starter is pretty good but top of the head reminds me of laperas(sp).

Love the sprite though.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Thanks. I really like Drangel too.

I agree Grerra is jumbled up, but it's made of rocks.

Yeah... I developed my water starter (Pedgwyn) by originally mixing sprites (Pidgey, Lapras, Nidoran F) but eventually I made a comepletely custom sprite which is the one I have posted.

I've drawn some more Pokes for H.E. but I'm not at home so it won't be until tonight that I have the scans. They're going to be a Flying Hat Ghost/Flying Pokemon, Ufhat (UFO + Hat), and an Enchant Ghost/Flying Pokemon, Enchat (Enchant + Hat). An EleHippo Electric/Ground Pokemon, Zapotomus (Zap + Hippopotamus), and a Thunder Electric/Ground Pokemon, Stortomus (Storm + Hippopotamus).

UPDATE: The new Pokes have links!

and... a Dolphin Pokemon, Dauphin.
    Eventually I'll post the evolution, Deldauphin.

Last edited:

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Ufhat seems just a little to simple(also it evos. seem off)

Zapotomus and Stortomus are very original and cute =^^=

Dauphin seem also simple but over all it work out well for it and also very cute.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Over all i like Gorefish but Sharkrunch tail does not really look right. Looks like it got riped or something like that.

Sumedohet just looks like a mutant Shuckle than its evo.(sorry it is just how i see it).

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Yeah, I was running out of room for Sharkrunch's tail so it looks a little off...
    As for Sumedohet, there are such things as Pokemon mutations-- which cause them to evolve (example. Koffing into Weezing).

Years
  • The drawings are good overall, though...

1. There's already a penguin starter...
    2. The evos of the ice starter look too similar, I think. I think that they could use more differences.
    3.Dauphin pretty much looks like an actualy dolphin.

Other than those things, the drawings themselves are very good.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Truth is, I first created a penguin starter about 3 months before I found out about D/P. I agree that the Penguins don't have many differences, but I don't know what to do-- I'll change them more eventually. And there are some Pokemon that look like real animals, just with a little more added to them-- the evo, whenever I have it up, is going to look similar but with more flippers and what looks like a dragon draped over it (though it's actually armor); it'll be a water/dragon-type.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • 1. There's already a penguin starter...

Fakemon has nothing to do with the real Pokemon and Pokemon do repeat themselves alot. Pudgwgn reminds me of prinplup actually. I really like the electric hippo now thats creative. That evo of Shuckle is great I love using shuckle and it having 2 heads is amazing XD

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Thanks ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~.

I'm glad you like Zapotomus and Stortomus-- I drew them in my Algebra II class while the rest of the class were doing their final (I didn't have to).
    I had drawn Pedgwyn, Pudgwyn, and Penguard one day after school... though I had made up Pedgwyn long before I did that picture... Remember when I posted "Yeah... I developed my water starter (Pedgwyn) by originally mixing sprites (Pidgey, Lapras, Nidoran F) but eventually I made a comepletely custom sprite which is the one I have posted?" Well, here's are 3 Fakemon developed a while back and you can see the old crappy Pedgwyn in the collection: OLD H.E. SPRITE SPLICES.
    The others there are Xyawhon (the dragon/flying starter) and Syntour (who is not a starter and is going to be changed slightly because it doesn't really look much like a Pokemon would).

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Put of thoughs I have to sayi like Syntour the best. Though your right it does not really look like pokemon. More like the kid trainers in the game that dress up like a pokemon.

I really don't like Xyawhon becouse it just looks like a bunch of sprite put together.

Back