• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyle95's PokeOutlet

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    @Aceofspades: My starly, elekid and shuppet for your munchlax, relicanth and barboach. I dont think youd want the calm chimchar anymore, its at level 30 now cuz i used it to breed
    Sounds good, but I'll take any Chimchar or anything in it's evolutionary family. I didn't realize you had more than one.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I have a mudkip you might like, but it has a calm nature, and it is lv 26. It knows Water gun/bide/foresight/mud sport.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    i already have a swampert im gonna breed thanks anyway. Do you want a chansey with a lucky egg.

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    I'd love a chansey with an egg, too. My FC is in my sig :D.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    Hi there!
    I'm interested in - Shiny Aggron, Shiny Cyndaquil, Shiny Spheal, Shiny Ponyta and Shiny Horsea.
    I can offer - Crown Beasts (all 3), Movie 10 Celebi and Ev Trained shiny Meganium (with good IVs). Or anything in my thread you like :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    I've got a:

Shiny Cranidos Lv. 12 @ Jolly

IV's:30/31/19/31/14/31 (HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed)
    EV's: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
    Moveset: (if you want I can change the moves)
    ~Crunch
    ~Trash
    ~Double-Edge
    ~Hammer Arm

What will you offer?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    @inferno ho oh: Can i get these shinies: Bagon lv 1, Buneary BT lv 10, Minun lv 22, Ralts lv 11, Manectric T lv 44

@tyth: You can have any one of my shinies for it

Last edited:

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    Hi Kyle. Let me see what I have. I think I might have a mudkip or Cranidos for you. :) But let me check first. Brb.

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    My mudkip has a relaxed nature. What do you want to give me for it?

PS: It's level 1, and male.

Pancake86

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2012
    @Kyle: Really? ANYTHING?! WOW! Thanks! Let me check what you have i'll get back to you in one minute.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT! Surprise me!

EDIT: Never mind. I'll take....Male Chimchar, lv 1, Calm...cause I can. Can you nickname it for me though? Let me think of a nickname if you can nickname.

EDIT: Nickname it..... Dylan

Last edited:
    Back