• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyledove's Official Sinnoh tileset project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opacus

PIXELS
    Years
    These are very nice.
    I don't know to what extent you want them to look like the official sprites, but I think some more saturation would add to it. I don't think the colours of the tiles vibrant enough currently.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    These are very nice.
    I don't know to what extent you want them to look like the official sprites, but I think some more saturation would add to it. I don't think the colors of the tiles vibrant enough currently.
    Opacus, you DO know that you're talking to Kyledove here.
    Kyledove desaturates his tiles purposely, so they look a lot more nicer and realistic.

Opacus

PIXELS
    Years
    Opacus, you DO know that you're talking to Kyledove here.
    Kyledove desaturates his tiles purposely, so they look a lot more nicer and realistic.

You're talking as if you're defending your king or something.
    I'm just trying to help out, there's no reason to get defensive.
    I'm sure Kyledove has an appropreiate response to my suggestion, and I'm sure he doesn't need someone else to respond in his stead.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    You're talking as if you're defending your king or something.
    I'm just trying to help out, there's no reason to get defensive.
    I'm sure Kyledove has an appropreiate response to my suggestion, and I'm sure he doesn't need someone else to respond in his stead.
    ...Um, no. -_- I wasn't getting defensive at all. I was just telling you that Kyledove did not make the tiles saturated like the original D/P tiles because that is Kyledove's style that he created. He is not actually trying to recreate the exact tiles. :x

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Theres a couple of reasons why:

1) My monitor on my computer is apparently off and I cant fix it, so everything always came out brighter (Which I recently found out)
    2) I prefer them with less saturation
    and 3) I knew sinnoh tiles were in high demand, so If I made an exact copy I knew they would be completely lost, for that reason I also made them different just as a watermark so people would know I made them.

Craver

I'm From WAH!
    Years
    :O
    Like to me, i prefer with less saturation : D

Whatever, u can make platinum tiles or another edition (Pkmn Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, etc...)

See ya friend!

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    come on kyle!
    we need more!

ur work is like our drugs...we need em to survive!!
    lol jk

i can't wait till you make more ^^

I give you a 4,000,000/5

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
    i guess that he's busy. i dont think it would be fair to keep asking him for more, cuz he's working on a game himself and if you look at the screenies in DeviantArt, they pwn. I know a lot of work went into them, and im making a game myself, so i can kinda understand the pressure on him.

Great job! (but NO rush) ^^

~POKEM4NlAC

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    *Craps self* Deer sweet god, ... I've seen the future of tiles... And there are still people who suck... But there names are not Kyle...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Beautiful, Kyledove! I really wasn't expecting this, the indoor tiles are exactly what I imagined what they would look like, and the cave tiles are better. Fantastic job, this should very nearly complete your project of Sinnoh tiles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back