• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyledove's Official Sinnoh tileset project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Okay, But It's to hard for me to do that. Because my PC has an error and the Desktop only has paint. 1x isn't big enough.

RetroRS

Web Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    I've said it before, but this project is great! I'm glad every time I see an update because this project really is just spectacular. I almost wish I was apart of the project but I'm sure you got all the help you need and seem plenty capable.

Keep up the great work. You're so good at it!

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    i love these tiles youve ripped, but i really wish you would make tilesets for these, and or atleast give the pallette numbers they are, which is needed for making tilesets.

Years
  • Nooooooooo, never, never EVER say these are tile rips. Seriously, these aren't rips THEY ARE COMPLETELY DONE FROM SCRATCH, what Kyledove does is look at a screenshot with the tiles in them and he sort of copies them using his own spriting style not ripping them from a ROM or whatever.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • i love these tiles youve ripped, but i really wish you would make tilesets for these, and or atleast give the pallette numbers they are, which is needed for making tilesets.
    Well, it depends on what you're talking about.
    You know, not everyone is a ROM hacker. Palette numbers are not needed for games.

Anyway, this is looking as good as always.
    Take your time with this. Remember, Kyledove's working on his MMORPG at the same time.

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
    Years
  • these are realy good and i think i just found the soulution to my tilest problem!! ty

And p.s..... guyz dont rush him, trust me this stuff takes time.... if he wants to do any new tiles like gyms and caves they will be up soon enough!

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Nice tiles Kyledove! These may be handy to me in the future. Thanks for all of your hard work, and please let this continue!

vincent93

I love you...
    Years
  • Good Work Kyle.I love your style , so i use your tiles . I'm a fan by italian community of hacking , where i've accepted you whit a "Bienvenidos" xD. I seen your new tiles . Beautiful . Excuse me for the english.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • Where did your tiles are very good and perfect, like your style, each pixel is very well worked less than nintendo

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Wow! These tiles are superb! Very original, and I love it. So... I'll take some! Thanks!

*I HELPED KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE, HAVE YOU?* (Wow, this sounds like an ad.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back