• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    *eats* Aww thank you guys! *huggles* I'm okay I guess! Omg, I have an LJ now. X3 <33333 And yeah I mightly get Broadband if I beg when we get the 'net back. ^-^

And BJ, I read or play video games, or hunt for paper and then draw. :3

Kylie-chan

Years
    Hi guys! It's alright! Yeah Tiggy I do then I use it all ^^

Aww thanks Matt. *eats t3h muffinz* Thank you! ^_^

I'm fine, and Shana... hmm... my alltime favourite is anything by Delta Goodrem ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg...Kylie-chan!! I missed you so! How have you been? =3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hi, Hi Kylie-chan. Sorry if I didn't get to talk to you more on MSN. I got kicked out from the net. XD So how are doing now? =3 *eats a chocolate chip muffin*

Kylie-chan

Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    You found what?! Ew. ;_;

Anyways, what did Kyliemuffinish-chan do today? o.o
    XD It's a forum too!!!!1111!!!111 I registered to spam, but just made a polite thread about it. XD No point single spamming. If we must spam it, group spam 8D

Hmm, I got up, read the newspapers, had breakfast/lunch, played Mario Sunshine, went to the library. x3

And it's alright Smiley. ^^ When I get my 'net back I'll be on MSN more 'nyway. =x So you'll have nore opportunites hopefully. X3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That will be cool, Kylie. ^^ Wow...you played Mario Sunshine, that looks and sound like a fun game. *wishes I had I GameCube* XDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back