• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    *huggles back* I'm fine! ^^ Hi Paigey, hi Ty, hi Stevo, hi Max, hi Lucy, haven't seen you guys in forever xD Thanks, Lucy. :3 I meant to ages ago but... *stares at post count* I couldn't leave it until I got to 10K XD Muffingirl, I like that xD Well, going now, bai XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    No, you haven't! XD I'm fine guys! :3 No, sadly. ;-; Mum says in a week or two, and I'll just keep hoping. :3 If that darned car would just fix itself, we might get it done sooner xD

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    May I please join this fan club? If not I will completely understand.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Kylie-chan said:
    *huggles back* I'm fine! ^^ Hi Paigey, hi Ty, hi Stevo, hi Max, hi Lucy, haven't seen you guys in forever xD Thanks, Lucy. :3 I meant to ages ago but... *stares at post count* I couldn't leave it until I got to 10K XD Muffingirl, I like that xD Well, going now, bai XD

You are welcome Kyile-chan. ^^ I am glad you are doing fine. =3 Yeah you don't want to risk losing all that postcount. But I am glad you got to change your name now. Well I be waiting for your return full time. XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    Thanks! Yeah, I know, I spent ages lifelessly slouched at my laptop s- er, posting for that count. xD I know it's not everything, but ish. ^^ Yeah, so am I! :3 I'll be a bit less active still then as I have a life now, but I'll be more active, rest assured. =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is cool Kylie-chan. ^^ And I like your avatar and sig. It is so pretty.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Hiya! I'm fine guys. Aww *huggles Jolty-kun* Get well soon. ;-; My IRL friend was sick too. ;-; Hello Ryan, BJ, Nick, Ghostofsparta [what can I call you? XD] and Tiggeh! ^^ If the car gets fixed miraculously, it'll mean the net connection will be pulled up higher on my parents' "Priority List". :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back