• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Woah! I never thought of it that way. ZOMG How about this, She can be your slave too. XD

I already have a slave.
    And her name is Cagalli Yula Attha.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Awww...Dont Enslave Her...*bad boyz*..You Need To Let Her Enslave You...XD

Come On Kylie Enslave Me...I Wana Be Ya Slave...*puppy dog eyez*..^_^..*hugglez*

*EDIT*

Kylie are you ok??I heard that a major cyclone hit you guys...PLZ tell me you are ok..(im pray-in that u are)...plz be ok...

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    No fan of Nicol's is complete without a

NICOL COLORBAR!©
    Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

BROUGHT TO YOU BY
    Chibi's Image Finding Services!®
    If she can't find it, it doesn't exist!™

All product names, logos, and service marks displayed that are identified by ® or ? or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to Chibi-chan or her affiliates, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of Chibi or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made -don't hurt your eyes reading this- without the prior written authorization of Allergan, except to identify the product or services of the company.

Chibi's Image Finding Services!® Does not support NicolxAthrun and such colorbars will not be located in this database. AsuCaga is a more acceptable image search and...it's just better ;D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Nicol Amalfi is severely underrated. Pity he had to die so early... *gives Kylie a Nicol plushie*

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    XD Yep. It happened in northern Queensland. I don't live there @ Dylan and Dominic

I know he is .___. he should have had a long, fulfilling life, in which he and Athrun had a relationship, he got to be a famous pianist, and everyone could be in awe at his pwnsomeness <3 [he should have died in his love's arms ;_; his love = Athrun] +takes plushie+ Thank you ^_____^ +random Lacus and Stellar plushies rain from the sky+

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    _Huggle_Bunny_ said:
    Awww...Dont Enslave Her...*bad boyz*..You Need To Let Her Enslave You...XD

Come On Kylie Enslave Me...I Wana Be Ya Slave...*puppy dog eyez*..^_^..*hugglez*

*EDIT*

Kylie are you ok??I heard that a major cyclone hit you guys...PLZ tell me you are ok..(im pray-in that u are)...plz be ok...
    Kylie u never told me if i could be ya slave...XD

and yes he did...

And thanks jack...and calamity was my fav gundam...and strike (only when Mu used it though)

BTW My Gundam Rp Is Out...XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back