• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kylie-chan/Hiyori-chan Fan Club [The Muffin of Joy/Giver of Muffins]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Jenny-chan said:
    cnadandy!

I haven't got one today, but I have cornish pasties!
    what are they? XD
    Omg Claire! *hugs* *gives muffin* Thank you for joining! =3 Welcome!!!!! ^^
    And BJmuffin, we're all fine and happy, except for Jean, because she's the Sadness muffin xD
    Hi Shana! I'm fine of course :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    HII Kylie-chan! =3 I like the way you add muffin to everything. XD I love my name Smileymuffin. XDD It is great. So how are you? ^^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • pikastar said:
    HII Kylie-chan! =3 I like the way you add muffin to everything. XD I love my name Smileymuffin. XDD It is great. So how are you? ^^
    Thanks! ^^ It started on a very normal night, the birth of muffinspeak XD Yami and I and Blade and some other people I forget were discussing stuff and anyway I got in one of my freak mood changes and started turning people into muffins. Then I got obsessed with speaking likemuffin thismuffin ^^muffin and Yami and I made a spammy site devoted to muffins and a spam forum for it XD Then I was... yeah. ^^ Lexymuffin also invented a muffinspeak: mufflikein muffthisin XD
    I'm fine, Smiley-muffin~ ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am glad you are doing fine, Kylie-chan. =3 Wow...what a awesome story. That was a great idea you thought up. ^^

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    what are they? XD
    Omg Claire! *hugs* *gives muffin* Thank you for joining! =3 Welcome!!!!! ^^
    And BJmuffin, we're all fine and happy, except for Jean, because she's the Sadness muffin xD
    Hi Shana! I'm fine of course :3
    They are pasties from Cornwall o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back