• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Kyoko's Design Gallery

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hello~

I'm a long time lurker & had a graphics gallery back in '08, so it's been quite a while since I've posted. I'll try to change that :) I've tried a lot of different mediums since I love to make art, although my main methods of making art are painting and photography. One day I might showcase some of that work.

For the time being, I decided I'd showcase some designs I've spent some time on. All of them were made on Animal Crossing New Leaf & all are based of characters from games/shows that I like. I've been meaning to try and make my own designs, but I think it's so much fun to create looks of characters that I love! For those not familiar with the game, the designs are all pixel based. I'd like to eventually try more jackets/intricate looks because those have been my favorite to make.

Without further ado, here are some of my favorites that I've made~! (Fair warning: I've had a hard time trying to access my screenshots from my 3DS, so I had to take pictures of these. They're not the best quality, but it's what I have to work with for now :P)

Mami from Madoka Magica
    Spoiler:

Ash from Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Hans from Frozen
    Spoiler:

Kuvira from Legend of Korra
    Spoiler:

Officer Jenny from Pokemon
    Spoiler:

Heartseeker Ashe from League & Captain Marvel from Captain Marvel
    Spoiler:

Rogue from X-Men
    Spoiler:

Fire Nation!Azula from Avatar the Last Airbender
    Spoiler:

Elizabeth from Persona
    Spoiler:

Madoka from Madoka Magica
    Spoiler:

Oberyn Martell from A Game of Thrones (the only ~real life~ costume I've tried to depict on the game)
    Spoiler:

Aaaand my most recent:

Yang from RWBY
    Spoiler:

Some of these outfits made for some fun floor interior designs (they felt too intricate to be wallpapers):

Harley' Quinn's dress:
    Spoiler:

Captain Marvel's dress:
    Spoiler:

My personal favorite: Mami's dress:
    Spoiler:

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
    Awesome designs, Kyoko! They're pretty accurate, which left me in awe, because whenever I tried to make custom Animal Crossing designs based on a character's outfit it would always turn out weird. LOL

I'm loving the Yang and Kuvira designs in particular. So snazzy.

Back