• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

L

Sawyer

���
Years
  • L

yeah, umm...

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • thanks. it really helps knowing that i'm not only doing this for myself, which in a way, i already am ;.;

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • i don't know what you mean by background. the grunge steel thing behind the render? cause the render takes up most of the space >_>

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
  • Yeah I like the typo used, the piece is pretty good but it looks pretty simple to pull off if you catch my drift.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • oops. forgot about this. xD thanks, it was somewhat easy... the concept was, at least. took a while to do, though, i had to piece together twenty-something renders together, then rebrush them because i didn't like the way i made them at first. xD

Sython429

FMA fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    dont ask me how or why but if i look at the pic at a diagonal angle, it looks like there is a guy in a long black robe with huge claws on one hand and a sword in the other or something. is he supposed to be there? this is sweet. i love it.

Back