• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen L100 Pokemon for RSE

How many L100 Pokemon do you have on Ruby/Sapphire?

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 1-6

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • 7-10

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 11-25

• 26-30

• 31-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 70+

• Total voters

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    How many L100 Pokemon do you have on your Ruby or Sapphire carts (without cheating)?

I only have 2 at the moment, Houndoom and Skarmory. In case you're wondering, I got Houndoom from Colosseum. Currently training up a Dusclops.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    2 rayquaza and swampert
    blazikin is 97 and manetric
    my main pokemon

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    20 in all: Lanturn, Cacturne, Metagross, Blaziken, Sudowoodo, Smeargle, Ditto (Day Care is better than you think XD), Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Kingdra, Crobat, Alakazam, Medicham, Heracross, Ninetales, Camerupt, Sharpedo, Weezing, Milotic. -_- Having to find them in the PC box...

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    I have 173 level 100 Pokemon in my Sapphire. I have 45 level 100 Pokemon in my Ruby. I don't play my Ruby Version that much...

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
    Well I have...

Kyogre
    Raquasa
    Swampert
    Latias
    Latios
    Armaldo ( :rambo: He just leveled up!)
    Registeel
    Regirock
    Regice

Hmm... It looks like I only train my legendary/ancient/first pokemon :\ I guess I'll train my Gligar :P he's only level 76 though!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    ?H?ϧ said:
    I have 173 level 100 Pokemon in my Sapphire. I have 45 level 100 Pokemon in my Ruby. I don't play my Ruby Version that much...

Wow, someone has a lot of time on his hands... :-) *wonders how many of those were gained legally*

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Zero. I've had the game for how long now? And then I clocked in more than 450 hours. My highest level Pokemon is in the 60's somewhere, and I don't plan on playing the game anymore (except for trading purposes). That's pretty sad, if you ask me.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    On Sapphire, I *did* have a Lv.100 Blaziken/Kyogre/Rayquaza. Groudon was Lv.83 when I restarted my game...

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Sceptile, Manectric, Shedinja, Milotic, Gardevoir, Absol and Flygon.

By the way... Hello, ?H?ϧ. You're this Mr. Hypocrite, right? The person with stolen sprites in his signature who puts "Don't steal these sprites please" below them? No, wait, I've never heard of you before, I was just discovering it now.

Last edited:

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    I have 10 in all:

Shedinja & Shedinja
    Slaking & Slaking
    Kingdra & Kingdra
    Magneton & Magneton
    Flygon
    Blaziken

Yeah, I have two of some Lv.100 pokemon, lol.

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    Unfortunetly I've only managed to get one to lv100 and that my Blaziken. Gardevoir is lv97, Latios is lv97, and I can't remember the rest of my team :( . Haven't touched it in a while :P .

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2005
    Well I had two files on my sapphire version, one in which my brother "Accidently" erased and I had 6 lvl100s on that (Lunatone, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Rayquaza. Metagross)
    but on my new file I have

Regice
    Registeel
    Deoxys (it was given to me level 2 and it is cheated but I still legitmently trained it to lvl100)
    Rayquaza
    Kyogre
    Jirachi
    Tyranitar
    Sharpedo
    Salamence
    Kingdra

and many more to come, I have about 6 level 70-90s just waiting to hit level 100

Zootster

Awesome Guy Extrordinaire
    Years
    I only have 2 in ruby: Blaziken and Latios. Rayquaza and Groudon are almost there, though! I also had a lvl 100 Ho-oh in Silver, but i restarted....

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    It's taken me a long time, but my entire team is Lv100 on Sapphire. When I find my game again, I'll post who it is.

Back