• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Dee Doo Daa Day With A Bucket On Your Head... =P

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    My Friend Said He Knew A Cheat For Yellow Where Pikachu Gets A Bucket On Its Head. I've Seen A Screenshot Of It Too Somewhere... :paranoid: Anyone Know Squat Bout This?

Jazz

THE Jazz man
    Years
  • I've never herd that before. But it sounds kind of pointless, unless the bucket helps you in battle or something. Then again, there seems to be quite a few pointless cheats out there. It would be interesting if it where true though.

Years
  • Uh you mean to see Pikachu with a bucket on it's head OUTSIDE of battle? To do that, just fish, battle, then after the battle (you gotta win, not run away), you'll see Pikachu with a fishing pail on it's head, then it throws it off. Kinda cute!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Yeah, Outside Of Battle, But The Bucket Doesn't Come Off. O.o Odd Innit?

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    Nupe, He Came Up With A Cheat On A Game Shark That Made The Bucket Stay On Forever. ^-^ It Was Just For A Laff. I Guess If I Had Yellow I Could Hack The Code With My AR... *~*

Back