• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lachash's intro

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2012
    Hello, everyone. It's fantastic to be on PC. I'm already amazed by the sheer amount of people on PC, all of which seem friendly. I hope to have some connection with everyone at some point of time or another.
    Kindest Regards ,
    Lachash

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome to the forums, lachash! We're really happy to have you here in PC, so what brought you in here? Were you looking for something perhaps or just wanted to make friends and all? What ever that may be though. I'm pretty sure you can experience and find it all here in PC! Yes, it's a pretty huge board as you can see and you absolutely got it right. PC is a pretty friendly board, so you will fit in here just fine! :]

There's basically a lot of boards to participate in, both Pokemon-related and non Pokemon-related. So just click in the forum you want to visit. I'm sure that something will keep you entertained here. And at the same time, while participating you can also meet lots of PC members around and make a whole bunch of friends!

It would be also great if you could tell more about yourself so that people would get to know you more better besides the usual interests & hobbies. But if you want to keep everything privately, then we completely understand your concern! So don't worry. :3

Anyways, make sure to give the rules a read if you don't want to get yourself into trouble! PC is pretty strict to its rules and breaking a single one would result into a warning or an infraction. If you have any questions about the board, don't hesitate to message me, my fellow mod partner, Meganium90 or any of the staff members around! We're really nice & all. *^___^*

Have an awesome time here and I'll be looking forward to see you around then! Baii~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Fantastic really, to have you here also. :) anyway, I'm pretty sure Teezee managed to mention all you need to know regarding the forums. if you have any question, hey, I'm no mod, but i can certainly try to answer your questions! Just shoot me a PM or VM. :) welcome to PC!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to PC, lachash! Glad to hear that you are totally loving the place. Yep, you just stepped in our lovely community, and also the friendliest! :3 You'll meet awesome poke friends that share the same things as yourself, and friendships here do last. ^_^

What is your favorite part of Pokemon, by the way? Do you like to trade? Battle? Maybe discuss the occasional gaming? Got a favorite Pokemon? Open up and tell us! Explore the world of PC, you won't regret signing up. :3

Snivy and I are always available if you have any questions about the forums. Just shoot one of us a PM. :D See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2012
    Thanks

I'd really like to thank all of you personally for responding to my introduction and pointing me in the right direction.
    To answer a few questions; my favourite pokemon is Feraligatr, I just love Gen 2. I also love trading pokemon and talking about various videogames. On a side note if anyone else is interested in writing poetry, that is... [wait for it...] Awesome!
    Thanks to everyone, once more, for posting.=3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    From the two posts you've made in this thread, I've decided you are adorable. I kinda wanna eat you up. Not in the cannibalistic way or the creepy sexual way, but you get my drift. Wow that was an awkward thing to say when first meeting somebody, but I'm not exactly known for my subtlety XD.

Welcome to the forums! I'm Andy, it's nice to meet you :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2012
    How long 'till this gets weird...

I'm wondering how long I should continue posting on my introduction thread. Is it awkwardly long already? Ah!
    Awkward, that's right. Andy (Or Shining Raichu, whatever you prefer.), it is indeed an awkward thing to say when first meeting someone. But, I choose to be flattered rather than weirded out. Thanks for replying anyway.
    Now I choose to answer a question that no-one is asking. Why is my avatar Volker? The answer is... Because my hair looks exactly like his in real life! o_O Identity crisis!

Cheers, and thanks for even reading this,
    Lachash

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, everyone. It's fantastic to be on PC. I'm already amazed by the sheer amount of people on PC, all of which seem friendly. I hope to have some connection with everyone at some point of time or another.
    Kindest Regards ,
    Lachash

Welcome to the forums, lachash! I wonder what your username means? XD

The sheer amount of people is one of PC's strengths - it helps a lot when it comes to forum activity. You should be able to find someone at any point of time! There'll be activity all the time, and when events come in, (which it'll), it'd have an explosion of activity! I do hope that you'll be staying around the forums, at least for a while, to see for yourself.

Have fun!

Back