• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Lacked new image?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
    Years
    I couldn't find a thread were posting this, so I made a new one.
    So on pocketmonster.net was posted this image found on a japanese blog:
    Lacked new image?

To me it shouts pretty real except for the koffing that raped a zubat near jessy head...however mijamaru and tsutaja evo look pretty good...So what do you guys think?It's real? Do you like it?

Years
    Personally, I think the image is fake. These "new" Pokemon don't seem to fit into the style of the generation so far, and I'm surprised that info pertaining to the next anime series would be leaked this early.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Someone already made a thread for this and it was deemed fake since there was no evidence proving it was real. I'm reporting this thread .

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    He said it was a RUMOR. Meaning it could be real or not, but because its not confirmed, it can't be considered real. Everyone in that forum said it was POSSIBLY real. Except you, who was forcing your opinion on us. Anyways, yes this thread should be closed.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    Even if it's fake, you have to admit it's some pretty good fan-art (artistically).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    But if ot was locked once, it will be locked again.

Just because someone else posted it doens't mean it's still real.

It can't be on this forum unless it's confirmed. Ask the staff here.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I couldn't find a thread were posting this, so I made a new one.
    So on pocketmonster.net was posted this image found on a japanese blog:
    Lacked new image?

To me it shouts pretty real except for the koffing that raped a zubat near jessy head...however mijamaru and tsutaja evo look pretty good...So what do you guys think?It's real? Do you like it?

The super mod shut down the other thread for rumors and probably because thorns was being disrespectful to other users.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Is that pokemon next to the guy suppose to be Mijumaru's evo? It looks kick @ss! I don't think it's real, but it's drawn well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Misah, stop being a retard that sucks up to nobody's and read this:

Went: Meaning, unless there is some official confirmation, please refrain from posting rumours.

This is why he closed the thread. Go check it out if you don't believe me. This is why, not because of me, you idiot.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    No need to call anybody an idiot. Just click on the report post button and let us now so we can close the thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back