• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lady GaGa is a man??

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I've heard rumours that Lady GaGa is not a lady, and I think they are very wrong. Even YouTube video evidence wasn't enough to convince me, mainly because I think that Photoshop was used. Could someone clear this up for me?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    XDD No she's not a man. Everything about those rumours are false.
    It's the internet dude. This stuff spreads.

Clairissa

Shining brilliantly!
    Years
    It started when someone asked Christina Aguilera was questioned about Gaga "copying her style", Christina never really heard of her and "didn't know if she was a man or a women".
    Then the internet did it's thing.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Oh yes, she's a manly man of manliness. Hints the penis she doesn't have.

I find it astounding that you had to resort to asking members of the community about a rumor. You should have had the common sense to know that it wasn't true. Though that does give me an idea on how to make Other Entertainment earn back it's former glory days...

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back