• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lady luck challange

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013
    Introduction
    Hello and welcome to the lady luck challenge. This challenge is inspired by the battle arena facility. So will lady luck smile upon you or will she shy away from you sing up and show it!

Rules
    1. You don't decide which move your pokemon uses it shall be decided by luck be it a dice, cards, random number generator or even flipping two coins (i.e. heads heads - first move , heads tails - second move etc.) basically any sort of RNG can work if it has at least 4 options
    2. You can heal/switch whenever you want
    3. Pokemon who will never learn 4 moves are not allowed (i.e. unown) however pokemon like magikarp are allowed since they will acquire 4 moves eventually
    4. Legendaries are allowed (But don't abuse them to much to not take away the fun)
    5. No hacking/trading (unless for evolution)

Extra rules
    1st. Let your luck decide whether you want to heal switch or attack
    2nd. You may allow RNG decide what moves your pokemon learn (wouldn't recommend this it's almost literally torture)

The challange ends when you defeat
    R/B/Y/FR/LG: Blue
    G/S/C/HG/SS: Red
    R/S: Steven
    E: Wallace
    D/P/Pt: Cynthia
    B/W: Alder
    B2/W2: Iris
    X/Y: Diantha

Sing-up format:
    Username:
    Game:
    Extra rules:

My sing-up
    Username: Zappaman
    Game: Leaf green
    Extra rules: 1st , 2nd

Challangers:
    Spoiler:

Champions:
    Spoiler:

Forward to battle! And may luck smile upon you!

Back