• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lady Luck

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Introduction:
    A challenge based on luck and a simple deck of cards. Each card has a different number value and is worth a different pokemon and it's evolutionary line obviously.

Rules:
    1. You may only have one of each card.
    2. A Joker or 14 is a wild card and you can pick from any pokemon group that you want.
    3. To decide which group you will pick your pokemon from you must use either a deck of cards, or this website. https://www.psychicscience.org/random.aspx
    4. You may only have 5 pokemon and one HM slave should you absolutely need it.
    5. If a pokemon can learn an HM it must be taught it unless another pokemon in your team already has it.
    6. No hacking in pokemon, you may hack in an exp share if a card you picked requires it.
    7. No daycare.
    8. You may only have one of each pokemon.
    9. You may not pick more than one pokemon per card; rule 2 overrules this.
    10. Trading is allowed except for legends, the level of a pokemon being traded in can't be at a higher level than your weakest pokemon.
    11. Have fun.

Card abilities:
    2: Must always be 3 levels behind the highest leveled pokemon in your party
    3: Must be the highest leveled pokemon in your party at any time
    4: No special ability
    5: Can only have damaging moves and they must be physical
    6: Can only have Special attack and support moves
    7: Must know one status move, or two buffing moves i.e. Swords Dance, Harden, Shell Smash, etc.
    8: No moves with a base power of 40 or less by your 3rd gym.
    9: Must always have exp share (if your game has it)
    10: Must know one support move
    11/Jack: Must be male, can only be used for rival battles, Gym leaders, or elite 4, no random encounters or trainer battles
    12/Queen: Must be female
    13/King: Must always be at the front of your party
    1/Ace: Can only be used as a last resort pokemon, all other pokemon must have fainted

Cards/Numbers
    2:
    Spoiler:

3:
    Spoiler:

4:
    Spoiler:

5:
    Spoiler:

6:
    Spoiler:

7:
    Spoiler:

8:
    Spoiler:

9:
    Spoiler:

10:
    Spoiler:

11/Jack:
    Spoiler:

12/Queen:
    Spoiler:

13/King:
    Spoiler:

1/Ace:
    Spoiler:

End
    Spoiler:

Forum Name:
    Game: (Hacks are allowed)

My sign up

Forum Name: alvmonster
    Game: Ruby

Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Champions:​

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Numbers I got
    13 8 12 10 11

Chose Mudkip as my starter. Realized I'm not going to have any more pokemon for a while.
    Trained...a lot.
    Beat Roxanne, who woulda thunk it?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Beat Brawly
    Caught an Aron
    Evolved Mudkip into Marshtomp
    Evolved Aron into Lairon

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    I actually have a question regarding the 2 card.

What happens if your highest level gains a level and becomes 4 levels above the card 2 mon? Or if you're using the card 2 mon and it levels up to 2 behind? Shouldn't you make it something a little different so it's not so confusing and people get stuck not really knowing what to do with it? It might just be me being stupid, but I'm not sure I completely understand the parameters of this card :c

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I actually have a question regarding the 2 card.

What happens if your highest level gains a level and becomes 4 levels above the card 2 mon? Or if you're using the card 2 mon and it levels up to 2 behind? Shouldn't you make it something a little different so it's not so confusing and people get stuck not really knowing what to do with it? It might just be me being stupid, but I'm not sure I completely understand the parameters of this card :c

You just have to gain a level. All card rules regarding levels must be met by the time you enter a gym.

Back