• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Laidjon's tiles and other

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
Years
  • No introduction =)

Public tiles (New first):
    A bush~
    Struik.png

A rock in the water
    Watersteen.png

Wooden fence~
    hek.png

A rock~
    Steen.png

A scarecrow~
    Vogelverschikker.png

A school~
    SchoolV2-1.png

Not public tiles (New first):
    A Lamppost~
    Lantaarn.png

Cave entrance~
    RotsingangKiledoveRots.png

Big tree (Just a quick edit)~
    Bigtree.png

Starter house~ (No windows as it didn't fit the pallette. It has windows in my hack)
    huis.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    :o I like them the are nice the scarecrow is very nice and unique and the starter house is nice too good job.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • I think the colors could be slightly darker, though I'm not the best tile spriter myself soo I could be wrong. Regardless :] Nice tiles you got here ^^

Years
  • Why is no-one posting here?

The new lab is excellent! I don't think the roof shading should be quite so symmetric, but it actually looks like a modern lab, unlike a lot of other designs I've seen. Kudos!

PureGoober

Minecrafter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    I love all your tiles, the lab is great.
    Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more.

Years
  • The new lab is excellent! I don't think the roof shading should be quite so symmetric, but it actually looks like a modern lab, unlike a lot of other designs I've seen. Kudos!
    I looks a little like a gymnasium to me, or an indoor swimming pool. I don't mean that as a bad thing. You could easily adjust it and make either. It does have a 'modern' look to it though.

I agree with the shading being a little too symmetrical, but it's not something I think I would have noticed on my own.

And on the topic of roof shading, your school's shading seems a little off on the two wings. The highlight is far off to the side as though the light source were somewhere around the horizon.

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
    Years
  • I looks a little like a gymnasium to me, or an indoor swimming pool. I don't mean that as a bad thing. You could easily adjust it and make either. It does have a 'modern' look to it though.

I agree with the shading being a little too symmetrical, but it's not something I think I would have noticed on my own.

And on the topic of roof shading, your school's shading seems a little off on the two wings. The highlight is far off to the side as though the light source were somewhere around the horizon.
    I did the shading like that so it wouldn't take much space in a tileset, as I use most of these tiles in a hack. That's also why the shading is so symmetrical. But I agree that it shouldn't be that way.
    And the school was my first building ever and having the size it has made it difficult to place it in a tileset. So I had to make it so I could re-use 8*8 blocks.
    But thanks for the comments =)

SL1MSHADY

WATCH THE THRONE
    Years
  • Iceintheair.png

Ice in the sky. Not Public.
    I'm guessing the white puffy things are clouds lol. I really like the idea, but I thing the clouds shouldn't be so square. It looks kinda awkward. Also, i think it would look cooler if the ice was on the clouds. But I could be completely wrong.

Back