• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Lake of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have looked into this and i heard its supposed to represent suicune. Arceus wasnt even made then

o cool. it probably wasnt intentional, but nice catch ;D

i cant see the Suicune! im so blind? T_T

I only see his head ,the bottom bit just doesn't look like goat legs.

yes, thats true.

and hah, when i posted this, we had the same number of posts 725 =D

Last edited:

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I don't really see it. However, I did find a very happy man driving a car in the lower left corner. See?

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Hah!
    I do see it!

But I kinda do see Suicune too.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    For those of you don't see it, I've outlined it for you:
    Spoiler:

And I think the guy in the house either gives you the TM hidden power or tells you what your pokemon's hidden power is.
    oh, then i was looking at the wrong thing, i thought the lake was only supposed to be arceus' head T.T

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    You earn an inter-cookie for noticing this craziness.
    IT CRAZY I TELL YOU!

But reading this thread, I can't believe so many people had trouble finding the house! -_-

ShadowKaiserin

Midnight Trainer
    Years
    Apparently, when Arceus made the universe, it decided to subtley make it's presence known by putting it's face in the hedges of a Lake in the johto region. Also, The lake of rage is rather small. Shouldn't it be bigger? After all, it was supposedly created by rampaging Gyarados(How Gyarados got there before it was a lake is a mystery I have yet to solve) I would think they would have made it bigger to accomidate their large size and numbers...

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Hahaha, that's quite interesting. :P Still, it would be quite a stretch to think that it was intentional, since the outline for Arceus really isn't that specific. But well spotted. ;D

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Purely coincidence, in my opinion. :\

If they were designing Arceus at the time of making the Lake of Rage why not put it in Generation II? :\ Heck, why not put in in Generation III? :\ So yeah, I just think it's coincidence. :\

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
    I see it, But I dout they did that on purpose.
    But, they did show Ho-Oh in the first Episode of Pokemon so.
    Time to go digging in HG for clues of a 5th generation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back