• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lalalalala i'm listening

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    It's fine, Tora. We're all new at some point! I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time atall!

Welcome to PC! Before you start yer fingers clack-a-lack'in just do me a solid and read the rules. Getting into trouble wouldn't be so fun now, would it?

Have fun!

-Roy

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Don't you worry about that! We are a very noob-friendly community!

Welcome to PC ToraUsagi! We have tons of nice people here ready and willing to help you out, so there's no need to feel nervous at all! Once you get a few posts under your belt, you'll be finding your way around quite easily.

Remember to read the rules/FAQ, and PM/VM me if you ever have any questions/want to say hi!

So relax and have fun here!

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Welcome Tora!

I was a noob once to. But soon you'll be a....non-noob!

Anyway, read the rules and have fun here!
    Hope to see you around the forums!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    No, you're not a noob... You're just simply new.
    (One is only considered to be a noob if they have been here for a while and still act quite "wet behind the ears")

However, I'm sure you will learn the ropes pretty quickly around here. If one decides to stick around the community for a while, one usually starts to understand the organization and rules after only a few days. There will be many people willing to help you along the process of being new, ToraUsagi. Don't worry about it. ;D

So, welcome to PC!
    We can pretty much satiate any Pocket Monster lust you may have.
    (It's a pretty good community for other discussions as well, if you don't feel like discussing Pokémon.)

I'm sure you will have a blast here!
    Take care.
    (Usagi means bunny right? Or are you possibly making a Sailor Moon reference?)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Welcome to PC ToraUsagi!

Don't worry about being new, because we all have to be new at some point. I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time! ;D

Make sure to read the rules and FAQs!

Have a great time here!

Years
    Are you sure you're not just a newb? Newbs are just new. Or that's how I was taught, anyway. If you're willing to learn, you're not a noob. :P

Welcome to PC. Hope you have a wonderful time here~

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    It's fine, Tora. We're all new at some point! I'm sure you'll be making friends in no time atall!

Welcome to PC! Before you start yer fingers clack-a-lack'in just do me a solid and read the rules. Getting into trouble wouldn't be so fun now, would it?

Have fun!

-Roy

Actually Roy newb is when you are new, but noob means bad at everything.
    Sorry to pull you out on that one :D

Anyway don't worry, I am sure you aren't the only person that felt like a noob when they first joined, but things will get better here and you will see yourself having fun it no time:)
    I can guarantee it.

Just have fun posting around, making friends and just enjoying yourself. After all it isn't hard too do any of those.
    -Dark

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    yer it sux bein a noob, but once u stick around for a while you can pwn the other noobs dont feel too noobish anymore!

Back