• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lamby's Trade Corner

Rate my thread!

• Excellent

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Needs improvement

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Damn, got nowt else. Oh well, forget about the Bonsly. I'll just have munchlax for cherubi.

But come on wi-fi for a platinum trade now, i'm trading other people aswell. I'll do Diamond after i'm done.

What is your Diamond FC???

I'll trade you a voltorb for your mime jr.

Will be able to do it in a bit, just got to finish trading with someone else

Last edited:
    Years
    I'll trade you a voltorb for your mime jr.

I've got the mime jr. for you, what's your FC?

Off to sleep now, trading will continue on Sunday probably due to other commitments I have, keep the requests coming and i'll catch up when I get back!

Have a good weekend!

Last edited:

THeff

MasterLord
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    i can trade you a staryu, maybe for your larvitar?

PM if possible

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    i can trade absol, sudowoodo and wynaut for jolly totodile, adamant mudkip and corsola

Years
    • Seen today
    I can get you a Lotad, Weedle, Surskit, Skitty, Dratini and Delibird, and in return I'd like Squirtle, Togepi, Clamperl, Houndour, Sandshrew and Gligar.

Years
    Trade

i can trade absol, sudowoodo and wynaut for jolly totodile, adamant mudkip and corsola

I have bred your pokemon, PM me when you're ready to trade

I can get you a Lotad, Weedle, Surskit, Skitty, Dratini and Delibird, and in return I'd like Squirtle, Togepi, Clamperl, Houndour, Sandshrew and Gligar.

I'm currently breeding your pokemon, i'll PM you when they're ready

Last edited:

shot571

i have each of the legendaries u want except mew. what would u give me for each one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back