• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lamby's Trade Corner

Rate my thread!

• Excellent

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Needs improvement

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    lamby do you still want a bonsly??

lamb is there any chance you need a glameow still??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    lamby i have shellder and water stone and ill trade them both for a zangoose if you dont mind

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    what doyou want for the Phione and Spirtomb i can give u 3 waterstones a kabuto and aerodactyl both level 20 UT

also throw in 2 moonstones and add Tyrogue so the offer would be 3 waterstones 2moonstones and a kabuto and aerodactyl both level 20 UT for Phione, spiritomb and Tyrogue is that a deal

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi, I have a Nincada I can trade you for any of the GBA insertions, other than Growlithe. :)

Edit: I also have a Shellder I can trade you. Both the Nincada and the Shellder are level 1, and they can be infected with PKRS if you want them to be. I can also breed you a Meowth, Glameow, Dunsparce, Baltoy, and Natu if you would like, and if you also want these to be infected with PKRS please ask =] if the Meowth is female then it will have the pick up ability.

If you want to get hold of me, please pm me.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    SoulSilver and Platinum can connect on wifi.

Zachary96: This thread has not been posted in since October 2009... Do not revive dead threads.

From Main Rules:

Threads can only be "revived" within a month.
    A thread that has gone past an approximate month may not be posted in. For restarting topics, create a new thread.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back