• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lance battle suicide

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2011
    I thought they fixed most of the A.I. over the generations, however I was in the second round of the Elite 4 and after Lance basically pwned me in the hardest battle so far, i got him down to one pokemon, Altaria. Altaria used perish song and spammed double team till it died! All I had to do was revive one of my Pokemon and I beat the elite 4 round 2! I feel so unaccomplished! What a lucky but cheap unepic way to win! Lance had used Altaria and Perish song earlier in the battle but switched it out at the last second. Why did he just give up when he might have beaten me?! Has this happened to anyone else?!

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I had the ice leader (forgot his name :P) figured out.
    Move 2: Switch Seel with Piloswine
    Move 3: Blizzard (I think)

Well, I forgot the rest, but he kept with the same moves 75% of the time up to about turn 4.

Back