• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Languages

Which computer languages do YOU know?

• HTML

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • CSS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Javascript

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • PHP

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • C

• C+

• C++

• C#

• VisualBasic

• Python

• Perl

• Ruby

• RGSS

• Other (Please explain in thread)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Which computer languages do you speak? How well do you know them? Vote in the poll and even demonstrate your scripting ability in this thread!

!gnition

DDRtist
    Years
  • Basic HTML only :'(

Things such as color codes, fonts, etc, very basic HTML. Nothing to be proud of really lol...

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • I can do a fair few of those... Maybe you should've made them multiple selection.

HTML, Javascript, PHP, C++, Visual Basic, QBASIC, Logo... That's all I can think of. I have been meaning to learn Pascal and Cobol, if only to increase my score in the Hacker Test. :P

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I currently know none =P

Im going to leanr html the css and then c++

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, why isn't it multiple selection? o_O;

(X)HTML, CSS, Java, Javascript, VisualBasic, (some) PHP and... teaching myself C++ in the next few months.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Which computer languages do you speak? How well do you know them? Vote in the poll and even demonstrate your scripting ability in this thread!

Er... I speak no languages but I type them. O_o I know (X)HTML and CSS. I can't be bothered to learn anything else.

Last edited:

Esai Two

Vista Status: Hates Me
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2008
    XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, C#, C, C++, Ruby, VB(.NET) {blehhh}
    and a bit of Perl and Java.

Alsooo.. C+ isn't a programming language, and RGSS = Ruby.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I realised that as soon as I put the poll there that it wasn't multiple selection, but I can't edit the poll options.

Years
  • I only know really bad HTML and how to work some things with CSS. :D
    I doubt half of what I do in HTML is actually valid anymore, and my CSS skills probably aren't nearly as good as I think they are. XD;

I used to know a few things in Javascript, but it's been too long. At least I use HTML and CSS once in a blue moon, and when I was learning, I learned it pretty well. I haven't done Javascript since my webpages class in 11th grade, and I didn't learn that much.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • The only one that I remotely know any of is (X)HTML, and that's only from making alterations to LiveJournal layouts. I probably wouldn't know enough to code an entire layout by myself, but for changing colors, sizes, and stuff I can handle.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • No multiple selection? Piffle. I can work with basic HTML and CSS, but I'm working on learning more once I get the two I'm studying now down. : D

Eon-Rider

Years
  • The only one that I remotely know any of is (X)HTML, and that's only from making alterations to LiveJournal layouts. I probably wouldn't know enough to code an entire layout by myself, but for changing colors, sizes, and stuff I can handle.

That means you know a bit of CSS too.

Eon-Rider

Years
  • Um, no. HTML and CSS are completely different things. <font color="#00000"> is not CSS, but it is a way to change the colour in HTML. :|

But, but, but, but... Don't give me a lesson on the difference between HTML and CSS! :O

I assumed that person used <span style=""> tags which involves CSS. :\

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Most people don't if they have no other experience with HTML. :x

Back