• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Lapras

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
  • I haven't because I don't particularly like lapras. I never really have, and it always bugged me in the old games that the generic sprite that you had to surf on was lapras. It drove me up the wall.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    At the moment I just want to go around catching every Pokemon that I could find in the wild from G/S/C... and I keep forgetting to get the Lapras on Friday and I'd rather not cheat and yeah D:

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Nope... I've never seen the point seeing as how I can get one at a much higher level in the Safari Zone

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    I got the Laparas for novelty more then use. I never really liked water type pokemon much, but Laparas still brings back memories from the GBC games.

Rajahgold

Trombone Player
    Years
  • ya!
    actually, i just caught it this friday in a Heavy Ball.
    im at the elite $, so its rather late to use it now

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Lapras <3 Made sure to go catch it. I love Lapras. So serene~ It's a bit of a pain to get to, but worth it. ^_^ I know you can get it in the Safari Zone, but more fun this way, ne?

krispaulbirt: Deep in the Union Cave on Friday.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    < I haven't bothered lol
    I might get catch it soon since it could be a good adition to my team!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I didn't even know about it... I just happened to go down to that pool at the right time and caught it. :3 Lucky me~

ßrooke

A Kiss With A Fist
    Years
  • I love lapras! =^_^=
    I caught it awhile ago. It's a good part of my team now; it knows surf, hydro pump, perish song, and icebeam. I'm going to use it in the elite four to beat Lance.

Aero Blitz

Faster Than Sceptile
    Years
  • I still haven't gotten it, because I traded a level 1 Lapras over from my Platinum to use during the game. I love Lapras.

Back