• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Large Pokemon

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Sure, I'll help you out.

Onix, Steelix, and Rayquaza (sp?) con be considered big. I'd like to think the same about Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Snorlax, the three Regis, and the three beasts (Entei, etc.) but I guess that depends on your definition of big.

Champion Steven

Insane Psycho freak!
    Years
    Every pockemon can be big, but not huge!!!!! Big is a word that is used to compare, so if you compare it with simular pkmns it may be big, but if you compare it to Waillord, it's a shrimp!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    All Pokemon are huge compared to bacteria.
    And bacteria are huge comared to viruses...
    and viruses are huge compare to atoms...
    and atoms are huge compared to electrons.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Rapidash is REALLY big compared to Ash!! But then again, it would be compared to me too, since I'm the same height! :D

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Ditto will be the biggest pokemon...when it transforms into Wailord...XD

YelloMit

Machamp > J00!!
    Years
    PikaPal said:
    Rapidash is REALLY big compared to Ash!! But then again, it would be compared to me too, since I'm the same height! :D
    Yeah, Ash is only what... 5 feet tall? That's small. XP

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I don't know that's why I'm asking, isn't Gyarados supposed to be a big pokemon? Or is is just an intimidating pokemon? Really dunno! :nervous:

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Kine said:
    Sure, I'll help you out.

Onix, Steelix, and Rayquaza (sp?) con be considered big. I'd like to think the same about Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Snorlax, the three Regis, and the three beasts (Entei, etc.) but I guess that depends on your definition of big.
    Hey, you dissing Rayquaza? XD :P
    Yeah I guess he is very big...Not fat XD
    Yeah Wailord is enormous o.o XD

Back