• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Largest combo in Head it!

Years
  • Getting the rhythim is difficult, more so when it speed up. I rarely miss with the pokemon on the left, mostly miss with the one on the right and the one in the middle just annoys me xD. I decided not to do unlimited until I beat my 200 score on hard xD.

Those of you who have done over 100 combos, I'm awe struck!

*Gives everyone cookies!*

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I prefer the berry picker, koff~

Head it is nice and all, but hitting yarn with one's head is a sign you may need to be committed sometime soon. Yarn is for knitting, not to hit with your head, koffi~

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
  • I prefer the berry picker, koff~

Head it is nice and all, but hitting yarn with one's head is a sign you may need to be committed sometime soon. Yarn is for knitting, not to hit with your head, koffi~

How about the big ball of yarn at the very end? THAT CAN'T BE HIT ON YOUR HEAD YOU'D DIE. Sure yarn is soft but if it's like that one then it's deadly. And when you miss it smashes your pokemon to the bottom.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • my highest combo is around 250 (unlimited mode), and my score was something like 1200+. It's my favorite minigame out of the 3, since it's so easy to get a high score and get those really good Poke Puffs. I think it's funny how the score caps at 999 though, and the only way to get it higher is to keep the combo going. Once you miss though, might as well just miss the rest of them too. xD

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Head It is my favorite Amie game; I keep going back to it! ^-^ My highest combo is 171 (score of 1170). I got that on my first try at unlimited, but I can't get there anymore, haha! I think the closest I've gotten to that streak is 151. It's usually those fast purple ones that throw me off.

Back