• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Largest Word on the Top of your Head

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Write the largest word on the top of your head. This isn't including antidisestablishmentarianism or supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. ^^ Should this be in Other Chat?

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the longest word I know of...

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    ^-^;; You took my word, Pikabloo . . .

I any case, "Sesquipedalophobia" (another term for hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia).

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I'm talking about real words... -.- You can do fake words if you like. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    The longest word off the top of my head is Pokemonthefirstmoviepokemon2000pokemon3pokemon4everpokemonheroesjirachiwishmakerdestinydeoxys.

pirategirl92

Still loves season 1
    Years
    The only one I can think of is antidisestablishmentarianism. (I'm pretty sure I spelled that right). Which is a real word, and it means opposition to the belief that there should no longer be an official church in a country.

Back