• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Last Day! Get Your Free Event Dragonite Code Before Time Runs Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen yesterday
    i'll take one, the nearest game stop would be to much of a hassle walking to just for a code and thats about the only way i can get there.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    If these can be used in the UK I'd love one, if not never mind :)
    Sorry only works in the US regions, already sent one to some one from the UK and it didn't work for them.
    May I have one?
    I will PM you one.
    I literally just started playing Pokemon Y i would like some help :p btw do you have a event torchic that you dont need?
    Did you want this code?
    Use this giveaway. I've got one from that event and that was very great Pokemon at all.
    Thanks for the comment.
    I'm interested, don't wanna bother going to gamestop.. Any left?
    I will PM you one as well.
    I would love a code if you still have any.

i'll take one, the nearest game stop would be to much of a hassle walking to just for a code and thats about the only way i can get there.
    I have plenty left, will PM you 2 above ones as well.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    I'd like one too please, I thought I'd have enough time to go to Gamestop this week but appearantly we can't go. -w-U

Actually, would two be alright? My sistsr would probably want one too for her Omega Ruby game, she loves Kanto mons.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    May I please have one if you still have any left?

I'd like one too please, I thought I'd have enough time to go to Gamestop this week but appearantly we can't go. -w-U

Actually, would two be alright? My sistsr would probably want one too for her Omega Ruby game, she loves Kanto mons.

I would greatly appreciate a code for this event.

I have plenty left, I will PM all of you the codes.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    I'd definitely love a code, if you still have one to spare. I'm trying to find breedables and competitive 'mons to augment my team with, and this is literally the perfect candidate.

I'm very grateful for your generosity. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back