• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Game You Purchased

Years

Last Purchase...

Another simple thread, but one that is standard. There are so many games out there that it is difficult to just buy one at a time, but we can't buy them all now, because we would be broke then now, wouldn't we.

As I said earlier, what game/s did you last buy? How long have you wanted the game/s for?

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I remember I bought Pokémon Black about a year ago. I know, I almost never get games anymore, because I have my computer and NO$GBA :)

But yeah, I'm looking forward to getting new games.

Years
    Uh, I think Persona 2 for the PSP. In January. And I still haven't played it yet. Whoops. I picked it up not for a desperate want of it, but more "it sounds interesting and if I don't buy it now I probably won't see it again and certainly not cheaper." I'll get to it eventually.

Lately I haven't had the spare money to game, and there haven't been games I desperately want to play. And sometimes my roommate will pick up games and I'll play them, providing the best of both worlds. *shrugs*

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years
    Legend of Zelda- Skyward Sword

Best game ever. I've had it for a while and it never gets old. At first I didn't think it was going to be very interesting, but so many people suggested it to me I couldn't help myself. I'll be getting a PS3 for my birthday in about a month, too, so that'll open up my collection of games. I really don't like much of anything available for the Wii.

Joshawott

Banned
    Years
    The last game I bought was 3D Classics: Kid Icarus just last Thursday. I've wanted it since I heard about it as it's my favourite NES game.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Purchased Xenoblade (Wii) last Saturday. I pretty much bought it now because we only get in limited release here unlike Europe and I don't wanna have to pay double later on. Haven't really played it though, I'm saving it for a later time.

I actually think it's been about 2 years since I had actually bought anything for the Wii too.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    The last game I bought was Kid Icarus: Uprising...

I love this game, I love the multiplayer, I love the story, I love the style, the customization, everything except the sometimes obvious invisible walls.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Starcraft is a great game. was on it all morning :P

I bought Assassins creed Revelations and God of War collection on friday, then on steam I bought the Penumbra collection. Been playing them all weekend. Love all of them. Can't believe I have never played God of War before.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts 3D was the last game I bought, and probably the last game I'll buy for a looong while since it was a pretty big purchase to get a 3DS with it. XD; I'd been looking forward to it for well over a year though. It's a really fun game and I'm so glad I imported. <3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Tales of the Abyss for the 3DS :D I finally get to play this game! I'm starting today or tomorrow.

Picked it up for cheap too. :B

Years
    The last game I bought was Terraria on Steam. My first steam purchase actually because I've seen no point in the program apart from the Steam exclusive games.
    I've wanted to try the game out for a good while but I could never find a demo, mostly because it doesn't exist but that isn't the point. Eventually I just bit the bullet and bought the game and I must say, I'm quite surprised at how much it's pulled me in seeing as I still don't know what the whole point of the game is.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    The Sly Cooper collection, jealous too much? The next game I'm going to buy is the next game in the series.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    Do we count starwars the old republic as a bought game as i bought a physical copy >.> Got that about 4 days ago.

Before that it was probably.. assassins creed rev, skyrim, motorsports something, fable 3 and gears of war 2 which i all got at the same time with my new xbox >.>

(Only got the xbox for assassins creed and got skyrim cause it was 40$ if i bought it with the xbox.)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I bought all 3 of these at the same time during my spring break in the US: Tetris Axis (came with the 3DS I bought), Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land. All 3 games are good in their own way. :D

Back