• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Game You Purchased

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
  • The last few games I bought were like last week for PS3. I got King of Fighters XIII and Final Fantasy XIII.

Wait. I see a pattern there. O_O

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Online: Minecraft, got it about two hours ago, give or take. My friend got me addicted to it about a month or two ago, and I've wanted to purchase it since.

Real life/store: Starfox 64 3D, about four months ago. I've wanted it since it was first announced, it was one of the games that influenced me to buy a 3DS

Years
  • I bought Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon HeartGold and two copies of Pokémon SoulSilver a week ago. I bought them because I saw them super-cheap in a toystore that had a big sell-out on video games. :D Only going to keep Pearl for myself though, the others did I put up for sale on an auction-site.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    The last game I bought must've been Fallout 3 GotY edition, almost a year ago. I still haven't played it.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    A preowned copy of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days which I bought a few days ago. I wasn't looking for a specific game, and KH was the only one that caught my eye.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I don't remember, but I'm going to purchase Torchlight 2 4pack soon if I can get enough people.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
    Years
  • Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town. I used to own the game, but the save files always get deleted, and I eventually lost the game itself. It's my most favorite among the main HM series, so when I saw it, I kinda forced my mom to buy it. Now I'm not playing it so much... and I haven't even gone through two days in it. :x

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2013
    I bought Duke Nukem Forever and The Ballad of Gay Tony for the PS3 at the same time, around January.

Years
  • Pokémon Black and White versions. I'm not that big of a gamer. I have to have a sizable fondness of a game in order to buy it.

Years
  • I bought 4 games at the same time. (They were on sale, and I had a gift card.)

BioShock 1 & 2 [PC]
    Dead Island [PC]
    Payday: The Heist [PC]

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2012
    Diablo 3
    Get bored as soon as I get to the Inferno Level
    It was addicting at first, but later you just too lazy to repeat the storyline over and over again

Years
  • Okamiden a month or so ago. I've wanted it for years but never really got it until now. Haven't played it in a few weeks, though :( There haven't been many DS games catching my interest lately (the only system I have besides my near-abandoned Xbox and PS2 :P).

Years
  • last game i bought was sonic 4 episode 2. it makes up for episode 1 but its just smoke and mirrors just gimmicked out to be somewhat like the classics but still far from it. i agree its a ok game as a game but a horrible terrible mask of the sonic classics.

Back