• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Game You Purchased

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP for the 3DS. I'm just saying this, but I really do regret buying it. I've played it once since I bought it a few weeks ago.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I can finally use this thread for something that isn't Fruit Ninja! So, yesterday was my birthday so I got a 3DS; to go along with it, I bought Mario Kart 7 because... duh! I'm surprised the game doesn't come packaged with all 3DSs a la Wii Sports or something. But, also, there was an offer where if you bought a Top 5 selling 3DS title, you could get Mario Tennis Open for only £20. Suffice to say, I snapped that offer up faster than you could say lickety-split! MK7's been the #1-seller in the UK for ages now, so that was a no-brainer. I loved the original Mario Tennis for N64 - so much so that it's probably my favourite game for that console... sorry GoldenEye!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Last game I bought was ummmm Final Fantasy XIII-2...I haven't touched it in months. So I'm gonna start thinking more about the games I buy before I buy them lol. I have quite a few games that remain unfinished cause I just don't play games like I used to. :( So that kinda limits the games I'll most definitely buy to...Pokemon and Zelda. lol And maybe Kirby and Kingdom Hearts. But yeah, thinking more before I buy. Good idea. Gonna preorder Black 2 soon. :> kekekeke.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Last game I bought was Kirby's Epic Yarn two weeks ago. I've wanted it ever since the beginning of January, so a pretty long time. I loved the sound tracks, and for some reason I suddenly started to get into the Kirby Games more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    Last game I bought was Civilization 5, and I bought it last week. It's pretty fun, although I haven't played it that much and you need mods to play on earth. (Why?)

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • I bought Fighters Megamix and X-Men vs Street Fighter for the Sega Saturn, because I love fighting games, and before that the only game I had for the Saturn was Sonic 3D Blast.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I got Fallout 3 for $6 after winning some lottery money ($6 actually). It was the wisest lottery winning money I've spent (I usually just buy more lottery scratchers).

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Last game I GOT was Diablo II. A friend of mine was bored and said "Hey, I'm getting this for you so I can play with somebody and troll them." so he got me Diablo II with the expansion pack.

As for the last game I bought, it was probably... the God of War HD Collection. Someone got me the third one for Christmas, so I got the collection to play first because I'm OCD about playing main games in a series in order. Worth every penny for me, and I'm normally not a fan of those type of games.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • The last few games that I've bought are the ones from the Humble Indie Bundle. That includes Braid, Super Meat Boy, Bastion, Psychonauts, Amnesia, Limbo, Lone Survivor and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP. o3o
    I haven't had the chance to try them all out, but the ones I've played so far have been great. : D
    If those don't count, then the last game that I bought was Kid Icarus: Uprising on the 3DS!

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Well last game I got (received as a gift) was MLB The Show 2012 Vita, but I plan to buy Super Stardust Delta (Vita) and Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) soon. :D
    Mario Kart 7 because... duh! I'm surprised the game doesn't come packaged with all 3DSs a la Wii Sports or something.
    OMG YES YES YES.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • I've only picked up a handful of games in the recent months; mostly because the stuff I want just hasn't been there... the Limited Editions of The Last Story and Pandora's Tower were big 'must-have's, and now I'm awaiting the arrival of my Limited Edition Commemorative Coins from Club Nintendo, since they finally decided to send the email for people to send shipping information to them, so they can send them off to us. Seriously... they said the first week of June, too... had a hiccup with The Last Story, considering I pre-ordered it at GAME, and they were going under around its release... and were not going to be stocking the game at all. So I managed to get my pre-order money back the day before they grid-locked that stuff, and went and bought the game from HMV, instead.

But as a specific 'Last Game Purchased', I managed to pick up a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy for £37 on ebay. Brilliant condition, albeit lacking the Club Nintendo code. (which wasn't a real problem) I really wanted to get this as soon as I could, considering they were limited run, and likely to shoot up in price, come the end of the Wii era.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Recently got Xenoblade Chronicles, as well as a 3DS Points card, which I spent on 3D Classics Kirby, Pushmo, and Metroid 2 off the Virtual Console.

Tin

Years
  • Yesterday, I was reading some random gaming facts online and ended up stumbling upon one about Psychonauts. It reminded me that I never actually got a chance to play that game, so I bought it on Steam.

Back