• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Game You Purchased

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • Bought Diablo III a few days ago.. can't say I am overly statisfied with it. I was expecting more.. idk, just that little kick of fun or change which I found that it lacked. The graphics are great, but the reptitve combat and clicking didn't enhance my experience. Not sure, it was worth $90, but I definitely wouldn't get rid of it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2012
    Dynasty Warriors Next and Disgaea 3 both for the Vita. Just bought my Vita and I am LOVING it!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I couldn't resist and picked up Pokémon Conquest today while I was out. I've heard such good things about it and it was sold out in the first few places I checked yesterday. Found it at Wal-Mart today so I snagged it up. :> I can't wait to play it!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I couldn't resist and picked up Pokémon Conquest today while I was out. I've heard such good things about it and it was sold out in the first few places I checked yesterday. Found it at Wal-Mart today so I snagged it up. :> I can't wait to play it!
    Let me know what you think of it. I've heard good things about it too. Haven't played a Pokemon spinoff in a looong time and I've heard lots of comparisons in terms of quality to the old ones of yesteryear (like Snap, Pinball, and TCG)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Preordered Black 2 the other day! :) But I did wanna pick up Conquest while I was out today. I heard it was so good and ahhh I feel like I should check it out cause I really feel like I'm missing out on something, and that hasn't happened with previous spin offs like Rumble Blast and PokePark.

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
    Years
  • Hmm... Last Video Game huh?

Well it's been almost like a year since my last game was purchased....

It was NBA 2K12\Pokemon Heartgold... :)

Love those both! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    The last game I bought was Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia.
    It's such a legit game. Racing, dueling, collecting; it's the good life.

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    Max Payne 3. Story wise it certainly isn't the first two but holy crap look at my unlimited slow mo shoot dodging.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Portal 2 about a month ago. A bit late to the party, though I felt like I needed a good and challenging puzzle game where I was also able to play online with someone I knew, and well, Portal 2 worked out great for that. I still haven't actually played much Single Player since it was bough mainly for the purpose of playing with my friends, though I guess I'll have to pick up on that.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Recently purchased Ninety Nine Nights for the 360 and Persona 2 Innocent Sin for the PSP last weekend, can't wait to play them once they come in the mail later this week.

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
  • I got these using my birthday money online. Earthbound for the SNES, Radiant Historia for the DS, Phantasy Star Portable for the PSP, and a memory stick for my PSP.

Back