• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Game You Purchased

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
Years
  • After Halo: Reach, I wanted to try the Classic Halo games, so I bought Halo 3 4 days ago as well as Pre-ordering Halo 4 since the cashier suggested it. Best $14 I've spent yet in video game terms.

Years
  • I'm very happy to say that I got Conquest a few days ago. Sadly I've not opened it yet, but am very excited to start because of how much I've been wanting it and how great everyone says it is. :3

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • IIRC, the last game I bought was Final Fantasy X. Haven't played it yet, gotta finish the games I'm playing right now. I'm not really a fan of playing seven different games at the same time haha.

razorraron

Master Trainer
    Years

• Last Purchase...

Another simple thread, but one that is standard. There are so many games out there that it is difficult to just buy one at a time, but we can't buy them all now, because we would be broke then now, wouldn't we.

As I said earlier, what game/s did you last buy? How long have you wanted the game/s for?

The last game I purchase was NCAA Football 2013, I wanted this game sense august of last year so happy to play it :)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Rayman Origins and Rhythm Heaven Fever. Can't play the latter until after summer though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I just bought Brawl yesterday. The stupid Great Maze is kicking my ass in Subspace though, and it's really annoying. Trying to unlock everyone and get a bunch of Mother 3 trophies. This game just makes me wanna play Mother 3 though, and makes me miss the better jumping in Melee.

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • The last game I purchased was GOD EATER BURST for the PSP... The gameplay was decent (it's a Monster Hunter-like game after all) and the story and concepts were interesting, but what really bothered me was the animation when the people moved their mouths... Oh, and Alisa kind of annoyed me, too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2012
    I have bought Mass Effect 3 on Monday. And its one of the best game to play with PS3.......

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
    Years
  • Rhythm Heaven, Chrono Trigger, and The World Ends With You during the last holiday sale Gamestop had. It's been a while since I've bought anything; money's a little tight currently and quite honestly, there hasn't been...any new games coming up that've interested me.

TWEWY was incredible to play though. [:

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Bought the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim last summer.
    Gameplay, graphics and music are amazing! Much like a medieval Fallout with better graphics, gameplay, and more immersive.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • It's been since December I think
    Used Pokemon Sapphire( I haven't played it yet, but I have played Emerald), used Pokemon Diamond (replacement for the copy I lost) , used Pokemon Ranger, and Pokemon Dash.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I haven't got it physically yet. But I pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 3D, and Tales of Vesperia PS3 (Best Edition). They both come out a day to my birthday, and day after my birthday haha.

But the real game i bought was probably The Legend of Zelda: LttP Wii/VC.

Back