• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last major Pokemon needed

Draco$tar

Dragons!!! ZOMG!!!!
    Years
    Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for my last major Pokemon at the moment.

It's a Deoxy's.

I don't care which event it's from as long as it's legit.

I really need this Pokemon A.S.A.P because I'm not going to be able to trade at all this weekend.

Any takers on who would like to help me?

I don't have much, but I will try and offer the best I can give.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I got one too if you need it. Lvl 30, gamestop Deoxys. Timid and UT. And in return, if I could get your Raikou, well if it's timid natured. If you only have the one, I can clone it and get you back a copy no problem. If it's not Timid, then whatever else you got to offer. :)

Draco$tar

Dragons!!! ZOMG!!!!
    Years
    I have several legendary's that I could give, but I want them cloned so that I have a copy for myself.

but other than that I really dont have much.

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Well is your Raikou timid in nature? If so, let's get this trading underway! :P

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    That's fine man. Just give me whatever then for the Deoxys. :)

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Yea sure, no problem. I'll see ya on wifi.

EDIT: Sorry man, I'm having some issues with my WiFi. It won't let me connect.

EDIT2: Bah. I get it working and you're not on anymore. Well, I'll be up for a bit longer, if you get back on, PM/VM.

Last edited:
    Back