• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last meals

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    First Course: Boiled Crabs and Shrimp
    Second Course: Chili Burger
    Dessert: Hot Fudge Brownie w/ Vanilla Ice Cream
    Drink: Cream Soda

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Starter - seasoned sauteed potatoes and Salasa
    Main - Massive plate of Chilli and rice. A bowl of chips and an icberg lettuce
    Desert - tub of chockie fudge brownie ice cream
    Drink - lots of Guinness

I'm gunna die soon anyway, i;m not like i'm going to have to feel the effects of this in the morning.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well if i'm gonna be given the death penalty, might as well eat gluten and dairy again (I'm lactose intolerant and celiac, so I can't eat wheat/grain)

soo I'd have some cheesecake, deep dish pizza, and mediterranean pasta with tomatos, kalamata olives, feta cheese, capers and shrimp <3

that meal itself could be lethal on me hahaha :P but no worries if it's my last meal!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Well, if I'm gonna die the next day, I guess I'll just eat anything and everything I want. Pizza, muffins, ramen, veggie burgers, even fancy stuff like lobster... anything, really. On a normal day I'd be worried about getting fat or something but if I'm dying the next day, guess it doesn't really matter, haha.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Considering how slow and painful lethal injection supposedly is and the fact that I just hate needles in general, I would have very likely done the job myself. Keeping me alive in prison despite being already marked for death would be a waste of tax dollars anyways and I would also much rather die on my own terms than get killed!

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I would want a extra large meat lovers pizza because it is my favorite food and if I am going to die soon I want to enjoy some thing I like one last time.

Years
    I'd like steak. It's one of my favorite foods but I don't get it very often so it'd be a nice treat before dying. Also, a huge baked potato, some dessert (cheesecake maybe?) and something tasty to drink. Like lots of alcohol.

Years
    Guess what? This is now the shiny new Poll of the Week!

But it just so happens I posted here last... PLEASE DON'T INFRACT ME H-STAFF ;___;

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Eep, I hope I never have to actually go by what I post here. 0__o

I would want roast beef with mashed potatoes and carrots that were cooked in the juices of the roast, followed by Holy Communion. If I can have both, of course. >__>

Shorty-

Unique is an Understatement.
    Years
    I would have to say Pizza. My favorite food in the entire world. A plethora of pizzas with different toppings.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Pizza, poutine, extra buttered popcorn with dill pickle seasoning, different flavors of chips, pasta, lasagna, Sprite, my mom's noodles <3, fried rice, orange, watermelon, caesar salad, eggs and turkey..

Etc.

Trust me, I would be able to eat ALL that if it was my last day alive.

Back